Chapter Three

Side Note: I redid Chapters One and Two because I disliked the direction they were heading in... Check it out! :) (^_^)/* - as of 12/12/16.

Em leaned on me as we got out of the bus. She'd sprained her ankle walking down the aisle - yes, walking. Em insisted, "It's not bad. I'll be fine with a day's rest."

"You don't have a day's rest," her mum frowned, joining us, "You have to take your things straight up to your new dorm and then you're getting your map, schedule etcetera, etcetera."

Em let out a small whimper and Principal Wednesday let out a slight bit of remorse, "Emily... I'll see if I can get you some crutches from the doctors inside."

"Thank you," she responded, still leaning heavily on me. 

"Em," I winced. It wasn't that Emily was heavy or anything... I was just more flexible than muscular. "I can't exactly..."

"Huh?" she asked, but too late because I collapsed under her weight. 

Principal Wednesday caught her daughter, but I landed flat on my back, winding myself. I placed a hand on my stomach, trying to breathe. I opened my eyes and gratefully took the hand that was stretched out to me. The person helped me up and I dusted off my plaid skirt, "Thanks... I'm not really good with this whole... coordination thing."

"Are you okay?" the boy's voice was slightly hesitant, but I'd recognise the huskiness of it anywhere. 

I slowly looked up to see the familiar blue eyes descending on me. I grinned brightly, "Shawn!" 

My twin wrapped me in a hug really quickly and gasped, "I didn't even see that it was you!"

I laughed, "Goof!"

He let me go, "Lemme look at ya! You've grown taller already."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up. We both know I'm a midget."

Whitney let out a cough, "Soo... Nat..." her eyes raked my twin up and down and I involuntarily shivered, "Who's this?"

"Ladies," I said, "This is my twin brother, Shawn."

He nodded once, "Nice to meet y'all. And you must be Principal Wednesday. I'm vice-S.B.P. of the boys' school."

Principal Wednesday shook his hand reluctantly, "Vice? I take it that means that you aren't the best then."

"No ma'am. No one at our school could compare to Christian Park," my brother answered truthfully.

I smiled lightly at his honesty. Last Christmas, Shawn had gone on and on about Christian Park. Forward for the rugby union team, student body president, only ever receives As and Bs. To anybody, Christian Park receiving a C would be a scandal. And that's a direct quote from Shawn, by the way. I'd never even seen a photo of this guy. 

Principal Wednesday nodded once, "Well, where's Headmaster Rogers? I better say hello before we get the students settled."

"You'll find he's puking into the bushes, ma'am," Shawn scratched the back of his neck, "He doesn't do too well with any form of motion..."

Principal Wednesday wrinkled her nose, but none-the-less moved towards the crowd of boys. 

I glared at Whitney, who was busy eyeing my brother's V-line as his shirt had moved up when he scratched his neck. Shawn dropped his arm, "Nice meeting you girls. See ya later, Nattie." He glanced at Whitney once more, who was almost drooling over him - cue my shudder. Then Shawn moved back to his group. 

Whitney sighed loudly, "Your brother is so hot."

Em smacked my arm, "I'm your bestie - how come I've never seen your secret hot twin brother before?"