Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Liam's Pov (point of view)

"Ahh.. Another beautiful morning!" - I said streching my arms and legs out.

Nothing can make this day bad. The weather is lovely. Which is rather odd. But.. Hey at least once. I think it snowed yesterday. I climbed out of bed and looked out the window. Yep, kinda... 15 cm? I guess the boys will like this.

Oh yeah the boys. I rolled my eyes. Harry.. I sighed and jumped onto the bed face down.

Maybe I should apologize to Harry... But he doesn't deserve me to do that. Of course I would apologize to Louis. Yes I will apologize to Louis. But not Harry I want to see his face. Yes. That's perfect. I'm a genius as always. I set up and went to the wardrobe. Got out a shirt and a pair of trousers. After taking a shower and getting ready. Fresh and squeaky clean. I opened the door and started walking down the hallway. Standing in front of Louis's room. Okay Liam let's do this. I opened the door. No one is in there. It's dark lonely... Then where is he?

**************************************************************************************************************

Louis's Pov ( Point of view)

"Maybe we should go downstairs... It's 10 30..." I said staring to pull away out of Harry's tight grip around my waist.

"Louis" He said opening his eyes.

"Yeah, Haz?" I looked at him.

"Just 5 more minutes..." He said closing his eyes again. He looks so cute. Like a little baby. He has such a beautiful face. It's adorable.

"Ughh.. Haz. What are the boys gonna think?" I said again trying to escape. Not like it's that bad and that I didn't like it. I ... I was just afraid of their opinions.. especially Liam's... after today's performance...

"I absolutely... Don't give a sh*t." Woah.. he doesn't speak this rude...

"Okay.. only five minutes. But that's the limit." As I said this he looked at me with awful puppy eyes.. But it killed me. "Okay. 10. that is the max. No going higher." I looked at him strictly.

"Okay.".... He looked at me with puppy eyes. No Harry. I'm not buying it.

"But I like cuddling..." He could obviously tell what I was thinking...

He gripped my waist tighter and kissed my forehead. I melted. Aw... He's so cute. God dammit. No he's not. C'mon Louis. You don't say that. That's girly things. No. Just stay there.

"Louis?" He said looking at me. Still having puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah??" I Looked up. What does he want now?

" I just want to tell you..  That I -" He stopped. Why did he stop? What's wrong? He was stared behind my back.. What's there? Or rather.. Who's there?

***************************************************************************************************************

Liam's Pov ( I know it's getting annoying.. But wait for it :) )

"Hey Zayn... Did you see Louis?" I said slowly coming down the stairs.

"Good morning, mate. No sorry. Why you looking for him?" He said smiling at me. Ughh..

"Zayn. It's not that. I want to apologize." I said with an annoyed voice.

He grinned. "Okay if that's all. Have you checked Harry's room?" He said now frowning...

Dammit no.. That can't be.

I started running towards the stairs.

"Liam!" Zayn yelled out. Not in the mood now Zayn.

I opened the Harry's door. Exactly the first door. Just making my job easier. What I saw. Was absolutely heartbreaking. I couldn't breath. A world teared down inside me. Louis, I trusted you. And this is what I get in return. 

************************************************************************************************************

Wanna know what happened after? Keep tuned in. It's going to be worth the wait :)

Don't forget to leave your opinions :)