Chapter 8

Ohh.. What happened to Louis? And Emily? Or Harry? Or Liam? Wow.. that's an awful love triangle..

Lets find out! Hope you enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8 (Harry's Pov)

"Thanks Lad" I said as I hugged Liam. It was hard to apologize to him. But it all turned out well.

"Aye Liam?" I shouted from the doorframe.

"Yeah lad?" He said smiling and standing up from the bed.

"Do you know where Louis is?" I said smiling at him.

Liam looked at me seriously. " Isn't he in his room?" He said walking towards me.

I don't think so.. I saw him putting his jacket on after coming out of Liam's room. Did he go somewhere?

"Nevermind then.. And sorry again" I smirked.

I ran out to the living room  where Zayn and Niall were sitting watching some sort of movie.

Zayn looked up at my entrance. "Hello Harry!"

Niall looked at Zayn and then me. "Hi lad." He smiled at me." If you're looking for Louis.. He's at the seaside." He said grinning at me pulling his eyebrows up.

"Niall you cheeky Leprechaun! You know too much!" I said laughing as I got my jacket from the hooks and started putting it on.

Niall just grinned at me and put some popcorn in his mouth slowly turning back to the movie.

I opened the door and started walking down the stairs at the entrance pulling my phone out to check the time. 5 pm... that's not that bad. Putting the phone back into my pocket I took a turned and started walking quicker.

************************************************************************************************************

Louis's Pov

"So where do you live?" I said after putting the phone back to my pocket ignoring Liam's call.

Emily looked at me smiling. "Redwood Street. Not very far from here. So I come out to the seaside quite often. Amanda doesn't come with me because of work. She's never home" She said grinning at me.

"Who's Amanda?" I said looking at her confused taking slower steps so that I can be with Emily more.

"Oh sorry, She's my bestfriend. We live together" She took a look at her phone.

"We live together since we were umm.. I think 17. Yes. She gave me the guitar" She said taking a look at her guitar. Smiling as she looked back up.

"I'm sorry. How old are you?" I said tried to tell her age of her face but I couldn't tell.

"19." She answered looking at me. "And no problem people think I'm 24" She laughed " Or sometimes I'm 16." She chuckled again putting her hands into her jacket.

"Well either way. You are still young and beautiful." I said catching contact with her blue eyes.

Her eyes were deep blue with the color fading towards the centre. I also noticed that when she blushes her eyes seem to get a lighter color blue. The way she had her eyeliner on. It made her eyes look bigger and more appealing. It brang out the color of here eyes. Other than the eyeliner she had no makeup on and still she was flawless. Her eyelashes were very long stretching further than her nose. Her eyebrows was picked. Forming a perfect arch. Also helping to bring out her eyes.