Chapter 14

I dedicate this chapter to Wallfl0w3r because of her confussness.

That's all ;)

Enjoy the chapter

Mwah :*

Laurel,

***************************************************************************************************************

Liam's Pov

"Yeah, of course. We'll be there" I said hanging up the phone. I sighed and held onto the phone for a few second staring at the number and sighing out for a long amount of time.

"What did they say?" Harry asked worriedly looking at me, leaning forward a bit. His eyes were wide and depressed. He was biting his upper lip and pulling up the sides of his lips.

"We have to be there at 6 am tomorrow. They want us to get rid of the rumors" I answered as I slid the phone into my pocket looking out the window.

It was quite a lovely day to be honest. The birds were chirping and the trees were bright green. The clouds were in all shapes and sizes. Some looked like objects and some looked like mountains. People were walking around with just a light jacket. The sun was shining and it was incredibly warm. A perfect day to start spring.

"... But.. the problem is that it's not rumors. It's true. And lying to our fans? That's insane"  Harry yelled next to me. He sighed and looked out the window too.

We all looked at him with unamused expressions. Niall chuckled a bit but went silent when no one else continued. Really Harry? Really? 

"Uhh... Harry"  Louis said from the driver's seat peering into the mirror in the middle of the car.

Harry stared at Louis for a while before finally understanding what he was trying to point out.

"But that's different. Cause that's actually... true at the end. Is it not?"

Well he has a point. Since they do love each other very much. We all can see it. Even though I don't want to. I'm going to have to accept this fact. I don't want to go through this again. It was hard forgiving Harry this time, and I don't want to have to do it again. But that interview was still a huge lie. Either way we have to lie about it or we're dead. 

I sighed as we pulled up to Louis' and Harry's apartment. Emily was standing in the front door and was talking to someone on the phone.

We all got out and made ourselves over to the stairs. Harry was right behind me and whispering something to Louis. This somehow bothers me a lot. Even though I shouldn't be bothered at all.

Emily squealed and hung up the phone in a half second. She started running towards me and hugged me so tightly. 

"I'm so happy to see you! I was so worried! Omg! Thank god!" She yelled and tightened her grip around my ribs. Her hands were resting on my back and her head was on my shoulder.

Without hesitating I hugged her back the same way and smiled widely. This feels so great. I haven't seen Emily in a while. I mean, I saw her today. But only saw her. Nothing else.

She pulled away and had a huge smile on her face. Her eyes were in tears. I didn't know that I meant this much to her.

Considering that she lives with Louis and Harry. I thought there was going to be something between them. But no. Just great friends. But not as good friends like me and her. I remember when we all went to get Ice cream and Emily ordered cookie dough and I got vanilla. And she didn't like her ice cream that much and stole mine. I also remember when we went to the park just me and her cause the boys went out to get Harry's present and Harry was still sleeping. Emily and me talked for like 2 hours straight till it started raining. We ran to the nearest coffee shop and ordered hot chocolate. We were soaking wet and just sitting there casually talking. She's the best friend I've ever had.