Chapter 15

HELLO GUYS!!!! EXCITED FOR CHAPTER 15? WHAT HAPPENS TO ASHLEY? WELL WE'LL FIND OUT!

Edit: So when i started writing this I wasn't planning it like this.. so the hints I gave you were wrong. Very wrong. Ashley will still remain in the story. But have a minor role. Just like Emily. Ashley and Emily will be main characters around the 20th chapter maybe. I'm not sure. So don't get too excited from the last two sentences of this chapter... cause I'm such a bitch that I will continue causing drama between my characters.

Mwah :*

Laurel <3

*************************************************************************************************************** 

Louis' Pov

I sat down on the bed and stared at Ashley. Her eyes were searching my own and examining my still body. Looking down at my lips every few seconds.

"What do you want?" she asked as she stood in front of me. I too looked at her lips viciously. She sighed out heavily rolling her eyes and wanted to leave the room.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and before thinking I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her.

I adjusted her lips a little so that we were like puzzle pieces. I missed this so much. Ashley means the world to me. And I don't care if she left me cause now she's back. And I couldn't be more happy right now. It's like finding your most loved item that you lost. Except Ashley is not an item. She's my ex-girlfriend, and hopefully we can change that again.

She lightly pushed me onto the bed and deepened the kiss. My left hand glided under her shirt onto her back. I caressed her cheek with my right hand. Our lips were gliding against eachother's. Believing in the moment. Living like there's no tomorrow. I bit her lower lip a little pulling it and smiling flirtiously. She responded but pinching my butt. She's still as cheeky as ever. So overwhelming. Just an angel, finding a way to live on the earth, to be with the devil. Ashley's lips were burning into me. Trying to make me go mad. But playing with my hair just put the cherry on top. I couldn't take anymore sweetness from her. Not now at least. This is just too damn good.

She pulled away smiling, a smile I've never seen from her before. It was a light smile, the one you get when you blush. I swear I've never seen her smile like that rather, to be honest... I never seen her... well.. Happy.

"I've missed that.. And I missed you" She smiled and pecked my lips. Sitting back into my lap.

Her hands rested on my shoulders and her eyes shined down at me. Her beautiful midnight blue eyes reflecting the light that was streaming through the curtains in thick lines. The way her eyelashes curled out putting all attention into her alluring night like pair of perfection. Those eyes... they capture me. Pull me into an evil witch's deep spell. Those eyes could brainwash me if they wanted to. Her eyes were like candy. You want them and want them but you end up feeling horrible when you get it. I've been through it before. I know it all too well. That pretty face is an appetizer. Pulling you in and getting you ready for what comes next. And what comes next is dessert. No over grilled lamb chops or unsalted fries. No salad with too much dressing or too fizzy drinks. Just that melting chocolate with the pretty decorations.

I brushed a lock of her gorgeous blonde hair out of her eyes. The way her angelic, long, blonde dip-dyed hair looked in a mid-sunset was amazing. Naturally very light but now it's full of colors. Yellow, orange, red maybe. The way the colors combined maked her look like a natural ginger. Honestly I don't like those light purple streaks at the end of her hair. But I'm not going to judge her for that. She is 21. She can do whatever she wants to do. I mean I've seen worse, at just age 15.