Chapter 9

Okay so here it is. I know I promised It will be up yesterday.. But I was busy :( So if you read the previous chapter about the Kony 2012. Then you already know some clues that's going to happen in the next 5 chapters ;) It's going to be really exciting. I hope it's more then 5 pages ;) I'm goin to type ALOT! Just so that there are more pages cause all my chapters are quite short. So here is a goody ;)

And btw. Everthing here I dreamt ;) Well I did dream that I was in Emily's place but hey I can't write about myself :P

Hope you like it ;)

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

It's been 1 week since we moved out with Harry. The boys were missing us but hey.. At least we feel great . The view is amazing and we bought stylish furniture. The house has pastel colors around the whole house with big windows and 3 bedrooms. The kitchen is huge because of Harry. We have been getting out well together and although we're still "fake dating" we are starting to act like our old selves.

"Louis!!" Harry yelled at me for starting into the distance.

"Yeah haz?" I looked at him snapping out of my thoughts as always. I turned around in my chair looking at his half buttoned light blue shirt will his hair messed up as always.

"We're late" he said taking his phone out of his pocket.

Gosh dammit I almost forgot. We're meeting Emily at the bear by coffee shop. She told me that they sell amazing tea there. I am willing to try it.

"Shit. Ok haz. I'll take max 5 minutes." wow that was a terrible lie.

Harry smirked at me as I rushed to my room pulling the closet open looking for that special shirt...

It took me 15 minutes to actually get ready and I rushed out to the living room looking for Harry.

"HARREH!!!" I yelled put turning around I circles.

"YEAH?" He yelled back right behind me. Boy he's rude...

"I'm done" I smiled showing him my pick of clothing.

"Well, it's better then to go naked.." He smirked turning around picking up his keys and waiting for me at the door.

************************************************************************************************************

"Omg! Hi" Emily said as she jumped up from the table and hugged both of us.

"Hi! Long time no see aye?" I said playfully punching her shoulder.

Harry sat down and winked at me. I hope that he's winking about what we talked about earlier...

I sat down too next to Emily and crossed my arms on the table. I looked at Harry who was still winking. I winked back but Emily catched the moment.

"What are you guys winking at?" She said laughed as she eyed the two of us.

I looked at Harry with a 'you tell her' face. He nodded and faced Emily.

"Well..." He said looking into her eyes. "We just moved into a flat. Down the street." He said looking at me before continuing.

"And we are feeling a bit lonely." He smiled.

I smiled too and continued Harry's words. "Would you mind moving to our flat? And living with us? We are already close friends. So it's not like we're strangers." I winked at her.

Emily had a confused face but slowly nodded. "Well... If you guys really want me too." She gulped. "Yes, I will live with you guys." She said with a wide smile on her face.

I was so happy. Emily is our best friend. We know everything about her as she does about us. Living with her would be like heaven. I'm so happy. I can't wait for her to move in.

"You know what? If it's okay with you guys.. I will move in today." She smiled.

"I already have lots of my stuff packed. And I don't have much things." She looked at Harry.

"If you help me pack the rest of my stuff, then we'll be done at about 1 p.m ." She took her drink and looked at me winking.

"YES! Of course! We can go right now" I said almost shouting. And looked at Harry.

"Well okay then. Let's go" She winked at both me and Harry. Harry forwarded that wink to me and I winked back. We must look pathetic right now.

I stood up helping Emily up too. And we walked out of the cafe.

************************************************************************************************************

Emily's Pov (OOO that's new..)

"That's it I think" I looked around picking up a small box and my bag.

"Okay then. I'll go by car and you guys can walk" Louis winked at Harry. Don't know what that's about.

"Alrighty then!" I shouted and walked out of the room with Harry following me. 

"Bye guys!" Amanda shouted after us.

"Bye" The boys and I replied at the same time. 

Louis held the door open for me and Harry and we walked down the stairs.

Louis got into his car with was filled with boxes and slowly drove out of the driveway.

Harry and I started walking the same direction.

"Give me the box" Harry looked at me kindly and winked.

"Nope. I may be a girl but that doesn't mean I'm weak or anything" I smirked and winked back.

Harry looked a little sad but continued the fight. He's not easy to please.

"Emily, give me the box" He said now a little more strictly.

"No way." I smiled at him evilly.

"Emily!" He shouted playfully. "Give me the box!" 

"NO!" I screamed before bursting into laughter. I started running down the sidewalk as I heard loud footsteps trying to keep up with me.

I slowed down a little and tried to look back but then 2 hands hugged be from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

I had enough time to quickly put the box down before Harry picked me up by the waist and lifted my legs from the ground.

"HARRY! STOP!" I yelled laughing but still being strict.

"You didn't give me the box, so now you get payback." He whispered as he raised my higher from the ground.

"NO!! HARRY STOP!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs but he just laughed.

But he gave in. He started lowering me onto the ground but in one movement he grabbed the box before me and a huge grin grew on his face.

"You're soo.. So... I can't describe you.. You're just so-"

"I get what I want. Even if I need to fight for it." He smiled as he gripped the box tightly.

"Well that's not what I was going for ... But that too" I looked away as I kicked a little pebble which landed a few meters forward.

There was an awful silence. Thank god we were at the house. I couldn't have taken it any further.

We stepped into the opened flat. And I looked around measuring the room and how it was perfectly lined and everything was matching the style.

"Woah" I said sighing out heavily.

"I can't believe I live here now" I looked further around smiling at Louis. Who just stepped into the enormous living room.

"Well you do. And you being here makes the place even better" Harry smiled at me as he put the box down and locked the door.

"Welcome home." Harry said as he hugged me. I'm so overwhelmed right now. I didn't think that this day would ever come.  I live in a beautiful flat with my 2 bestest friends on earth. What could make this day even better?