Chapter 16 - Part B (continued)

Louis Pov

What the fuck should I do? I can't just give up all the things I've accomplished with Harry just for Ashley, who turns up out of fucking nowhere. I'm so mad right now. Or no, I'm not mad I'm furious,broken, don't know what to do. I've never had to choose between two people before. I don't know what to do at all. Not even a hint.

I stood up from my bar stool and put my empty mug into the dishwasher. I then walked over to the closest bedroom door.

I have to do this. It's my only chance of making the right decision.

I then took the courage and knocked.

I heard some quite yawns and groans before the footsteps became louder and finally opened the door.

"Yes Louis?" said Emily as she yawned.

"Could you help me... I have 'love' issues..." I said finally letting it out.

Emily yawned once again before opening the door widely and letting me in. She sat down onto the bed and patted her lap. I knew what she was thinking. She's like my older sister, she knows exactly what to say or do. She understands me and I can tell her everything. I used to be like this with Harry but then things turned upside down and we started having secrets towards each other. It's just scary thinking about all of it.

I sat down next to her and laid my head onto her lap. She started playing with my hair.

"Speak up. Tell me what's bothering you"  She said in the middle of a yawn.

I sighed and started playing with my fingers. I don't know what to say, not even what to start with. There are too much things on my mind. I've lost track of everything. And I cant find the first pieces to even start like putting a 55 000 piece jigsaw puzzle together.

"Is it girl trouble.. I mean boy... Or.." Emily said breaking the silence and my thoughts.

I laughed. It must be hard for her to put up with this bullshit. She doesn't even know if I'm gay or not... Even she can't tell. I mean I'm not gay I'm just gay for Harry and Ashley is living proof of this. Or well I was straight 

Up until now...

"Well... You know... Ashley?" I muttered quietly.

"The blonde bitch?"

I sighed. "Yeah umm.. I still have feelings for her..."

Emily laughed. "I'm sorry Hufflepuff but how could you love such an attention seeking whore?"

I flew out of my position and faced her. Just a couple inches from her face I started yelling.

"ASHLEY'S NOT A WHORE! I LOVE HER SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HER, AND YOU CALL HER A FUCKING WHORE? SHES THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HAD!"

I sighed out after my rant and looked away from Emily's terrified face. With along breath I look back and say "Without Emily, I'd be nothing. She's everything I-"

"-Everything I need... Well then I guess you don't need me.." a voice continued my sentence muttering from the door frame.

Both me and Emily turned our heads straight away. It was Harry and he definitely wasn't bright.

"Haz I-"

"No louis, I understand how you love the love of your life, I understand she's your everything, I understand I'll never be as good as her, and lastly I understand that I was just another game to you"

Harry walked out of the room And that's the moment I realized I lost everything.

***************************************************************************************************************