Emily's Biography

Hi guys ;) I know this isn't chapter 10 BUT I think alot of you want to know a litle more about Emily so.. I thought I'd write this and finish chapter 10 later ;) Hope you enjoy.

Everything written here is from my dream last night. Everything is made up. I did use a few real people, places etc. But yeah.. Okay now here it is.

************************************************************************************************************

Emily Clairwood

D.O.B : April 9th 1994 

Born in London.

Spoken Languages : French

Emily Clairwood is a 18 (Soon 19) year old girl. Her parents live in London but Emily moved to Cheshire with her best friend, Amanda. Emily moved here when she was 17. She has no job other than being called to do gigs at the local coffee shop, restaurant etc. Emily performs songs on her guitar and sings for a decent amount of money. When not doing gigs, Emily likes to volunteer at the local bookshop or a charity which works to make African children's lives better.

Emily is very kind and friendly. She is nowhere near shy and is quite cheeky and humorous at times.

Emily loves animals and helping charities so much that she donates $50 each month to 5 different charities each.

Interests:

Hobbies: She writes songs and novels but never had the chance to publish them. She also enjoys drawing and painting in most of her free time.

Favourite..

Music:  Adele, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran and of course One Direction.

Books: The Hunger Games and Eat Pray Love

Films: Disney Films but especially Bambi

Dislikes: Twilight, anything to do with vampires, Broccoli and slightly burned food.

Looks:

Emily has blue eyes, rose cheeks and perfect cheekbones. She has blondish brownish hair reaching down to her back. Emily is quite tall but not as tall as the guys (You know were i'm going to..)  She has medium tinted skin not paled but not tanned either. Emily is very thin and good looking (I can't make one of the main character ugly ;)

Emily has been asked to model for different major modeling companies but she either declined it or as a one time opportunity. 

New Life:

Emily currently lives with One Direction's band members Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. They live in a beautiful flat on Redwood Street in Cheshire ;) Emily is currently being asked to model for Hollister. But she doesn't know whether to take it  or not ;)

************************************************************************************************************

That's it ;) Hope you know a little more about her now ;) I am starting to write chapter 10 in about 1-2 hours since I'm a little busy right now ;)

Hope you enjoyed the book so far and are looking forward for the next chapter ;) Dont forget to rate,comment recommend to friends. Or feel free to follow/add me on facebook, twitter or tumblr ;)