Chapter 11

Chapter 10

Louis's Pov

"So. What were you guys doing?" she said as she peered out of the kitchen. She could probably hear the bedroom door open and close.

" Talking" I said looking at Harry feeling as if he wanted to say something else.

" About..." She tried to make me say it but she lost the game,just because she lives here she doesn't have to know everything.

" Well if you won't tell me then I won't ask" She said forming a dissapointed face.

"I would very much thank that" I said putting a smirk onto my face.

Harry looked at me frowning and punched my arm. He smiled at Emily and looked behind me to see Eleanor's face munching on a toast. What else would she be eating? She's a model. Maybe this is another reason why I grew further from her. She looks like she's anorexic but she still doesn't eat. Only non-fat stuff and 1/4 servings.

"So... Is breakfast ready yet?" Harry said breaking the awful silence.

Emily looked at him and winked. She put the bowl down that she was holding and looked at me.

"And it's better than ever" She said going to the table where Eleanor was sitting. This just makes everything 100x harder.

"You'll be alright" Harry said putting his hand onto my back.

He can read my thoughts and can finish my sentences. He's my bestfriend and now even more than that. I love Harry, I love every bit of him. I love his looks,his eyes, his curly hair, his muscles, his smile. I also love his personality, that he's kind and caring yet strong, but words and hate just kills him. I remember when we were at Red or Black and he was singing his solo part. How he was so scared and his voice was fading. But he hid it all with a smile. Yet I knew exactly how he felt. I tried to comfort him after the show but if he believes it was bad you can't win easily. He was searching for tweets on his phone to make sure that he was bad. He's usually not like this but when times come like this he just loses it. If you want to hurt Harry, just by telling him you hate him tears a world down in him. He's so unique. And I just noticed something...

I need to protect him. More than ever. I know him best. I know what kills him inside. I know how many girls have teared him apart. So I'm going to that person who's gonna be next to him at all times and not just as a friend. I am going to be that one person. That he always wanted in his life.

****************************************************************************************************

"Bye!" We all said as Eleanor stepped out of the house. I locked the doors behind her and let out a heavy sigh.

"Thank goodness that's over" Harry said patting my back.

"Now I know why you didn't want me to invite her" Emily laughed looking at both of us. We just stood there with serious faces and looked at her weirdly. Emily sighed and went back to the table picking up the bowls and dishes.

"Louis, Come with me." Harry said as he tagged me long into his room. I followed him in and sat down on the bed. Harry locked the door behind us and came over to me.

He sighed and looked down at me. He slowly caressed my cheek with his thumb and scrabbed some hair out of my face. I hate it when he does this. And I've said it a million times. But no he still does it to make me uncomfortble.

He slowly sat down beside me kissed my forehead and asked. "Did you make your decision?" And put his hand around my shoulder.

My thoughts quickly gathered in my head. Emily, Eleanor or Harry. I was frowning in my thoughts. I have to do this.