Quick announcement ;)

Hello guys ;) Sorry about the late upload. I will post the book right after this. But I just think that this is more important than my book right now.

I'm sure you guys heard about the Kony 2012 campaign that's going around. If you havent search it on youtube and watch the 2nd one. It's worth it. And please watch it through. This 30 minutes you will not get back. But it will give you a view of what children are going through right now in another country.

So First please watch the video and come back here.

Okay so here are my thoughts//

 1)Kony must be defeated. What he did and is still doing is terrible. It's disgusting. We HAVE to stop him.

2) I think that you all have at least 1% saddness in you after watching that video. And I think that sharing that won't hurt you.

3) I was there when it only had 400 000 views. That was yesterday morning. At this very moment it has 30 million. That's amazing! 30 000 000 views. Keep it up guys you're amazing.

4) If you have a twitter or tumblr please reblog/retweet these Kony things and trend #StopKony #MAKEHIMFAMOUS and #Invisiblechildren

5) If you are willing to go further and believe this is powerful and will be accomplished then please purchase the action kit or bracelet like me. I just ordered the bracelet and I'm so happy for helping a campaign it's an amazing feeling.

6) And if you're on the video or any where and you see hate or comments about how it's fake and don't donate money. Please send those heartless bastards to hell. ( Sorry about this) Those Idiots deserve it. 

7) I personally think that the haters should me put on a plane and dropped down at Uganda. I would love to hear the comments they make about how life is Great there. 

That's all so to sum it up//

Keep up the sharing on twitter,facebook and tumblr. I'm quite amazed with tumblr as there it's 70% of posts. And on twitter #stopkony is one of the most trended on the all the lists. I'm so proud. If anyone is willing to go further i suggest buying one of the action kits or a braclet. I already ordered mine ;)

Thanks for reading this! I write the story now ;) Don't worry.

But since I want to thank you for reading this and maybe watching the video if you haven't yet...

I have some exicting news for what's going to happen in the next 5 chapters :O That's exciting ;)

So here it is.

1) Harry and Louis move out of the house to a beautiful flat on Redwood street just a few blocks away from Emily.

2) Keep in mind that I decided to add Eleanor to the story. (Louis's real life girlfriend) To cause a little drama :O

3) The story takes a big twist and someone moves in with them.

4) This special person will cause trouble between the boys.

5).. Well I haven't thought about that yet. 

So only 4 clues but that's good too Haha xox

Okay so now I will start the book. It won't take 5 minutes so don't judge me ;)

Thanks for reading again. And thanks for the 1000 reads too. It's amazing!

Okay now I'm really going. 

Stay tuned ;)