Chapter 7

So here is the long awaited chapter 7 !! Hope you like it. There will be a new cast. OOOh..

Hope You guys like it :P

I was listening to Cher Lloyd's Want U Back (acoustic) And I used some bits from it so yep. 

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

I love this view. The view of the ocean. Just standing on the shore. Wind blowing, 15 degrees. Some snow still left on the branches. I don't exactly know what pulls me here. Whenever I had to clear my mind I always went to the ocean or some water source. The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. It's intense. It fills me with energy. The sun slightly shining through the grayish clouds. The fog slightly lifting up from the ocean's atmosphere. I can't describe it ,it's ..it's just. Beautiful in every way.

I was searching for rocks. Big, small. Pebbles or sharp edged one. Picking up about 5-6 holding each of them in my hand swinging back and forth. I wanted to skip them.. But the ocean looks so calm ignoring the waves crashing against the rocks.

I started walking along the shore. Listening to the seagulls and pigeons fighting over the left over bread crumbs.

"KEVIN!"  I shouted as I spotted a him. I laughed as I started walking past them.

I must have walked about 100 meters until spotting a flat rock, reaching out perfectly over the ocean. I climbed up. Scratching my hands a little will slightly slipping. As I reached the top, two amazing sights were in my eye. One of them was calm and blue. Yep that was the ocean. But the other one was.. It was sitting on the cliff's right side. Holding a beige guitar in it's hands and a little notepad next to it. It's long blonde hair was scrapping it's back. Moving slowly as the wind blew a little. Her hair was light blonde with light brown streaks, braided at the top of her head  forming somewhat of a headband. She was humbling a melody. Her voice sounded like an angel's. She turned slightly while scribbling some words down on the notepad. She was wearing a black lace dress reaching until her knees with a little white jacket covering almost the whole of her arms. I must of been standing there for at least 5 minutes. Admiring her.

"Well, hello there." She looked at me smiling. 

Damm she probably noticed I was standing there. I looked at her. Her blue eyes were shining in the   sunlight which disappeared  1 second later. She rested the guitar down on her laps. And turned facing me with her legs folded.

" I'm not trying to me pushy. But I think it's kind to say hello too, when someone else greets you"  She said smirking a little. 

" Yes of course. Sorry. I was a little out of my thoughts."  I stepped closer to her, helping her up as she put the guitar down beside her.

"My name is Emily, Emily Clairwood"  Wow. That's such a beautiful name.

I smiled and opened my mouth " And I'm Lou-"

"Louis Tomlinson." ..."I know who you are. And it's a pleasure meeting you"

Wow a fan. But she's not the jumping, screaming one who's like crying from happiness. She seems calm, and smiling.

She sat down again on the cliff and hung her legs down. She looked back and patted the space next to her. " Care to join me, Louis?"  She said with an amazing voice and smiled forming two dimples on her cheeks.

I nodded and sat down next to her in the same position as she did. 

"Could you pass me my guitar please?" She said pointing at the beige guitar behind me.