Chapter Twenty Six

The amazing acciowalkertubers sent in this masterpiece for Chapter Twenty Five fan art. This calls for a round of applause! My god, you're fantastic!

Additionally, FwizzYee has sent in a redraw of their fan art that was featured earlier in the book

Additionally, FwizzYee has sent in a redraw of their fan art that was featured earlier in the book. Look at that improvement! Round of applause!

Please don't be afraid to send in any art! Because, my god, it warms my ice cold soul

Please don't be afraid to send in any art! Because, my god, it warms my ice cold soul. As always, I will ask for permission to post it on here. (It doesn't have to be one of those super fancy thingos, anything you send in is a masterpiece in its own right.)

Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.

Leon couldn't sleep. He lay awake, listening to the strangely cold summer rain. The sound of each drop felt like a memory that buzzed past. The combined power of the rainfall was enough to drive Leon's mind insane with flashing images that hardly lasted long enough for him to recognise. He was upset that Emil had yelled at him, but also worried about him and his brother.

Upon awakening late Sunday morning, Leon immediately rolled over to grab his phone, almost ripping the charging cord out of the power point. He scrolled through his many notifications, all pointless junk and other friends, but nothing from Emil. He shot a quick text off to Emil asking if he and Lukas were alright.

There was no reply. No reply meant either something was wrong or Emil was mad. Either way, it felt like an ice-cold stab to the heart and having a bucket of anxiety thrown over him.

Mei popped her head into the room, checking if Leon was awake yet, and gave a concerned frown as she saw Leon sitting on his bed, staring at his phone, looking as if he was in the middle of a crisis. She gave an audible sigh and shuffled further through the doorway, pausing to knock quietly on the door frame to gain Leon's attention. He glanced over in Mei's direction and exhaustedly dropped his gaze to his feet.

"Am I allowed to ask what happened last night?" she asked carefully, edging closer to Leon as if she would antagonise him if she moved too quickly. Leon ran his hands through his hair firmly and sat with his hands clawing into his neck. "Did you two break up?" She asked cautiously. Leon shook his head.