Chapter 23

-REVEALED-

.."hold up, wait a minute!? You two know each other ?!!!"
I ask stunned.

She quickly ignored me. "Get out of my house!!" She screamed running towards the phone .

"Uh uh uhhhh!!" Jimmy replied waving the knife around in the air .
"Why don't you come have a seat with your new daughter. Isn't that something you've always wanted huh!? Huh MOM!?"

They had adopted Jimmie a couple of years ago , Until he started to catch feelings for her. He started to act strange, weird. Ended up killing their cat , and started to steal all of his moms underwear and hide them in a suitcase. After only a few months of him living in the home, they took him back to the foster home.

"Jimmie stop it!!!"
Jimmie stood up and walked around the living room looking at the pictures on the wall . He picked up one and asked "why don't you have pictures of Mark when he was older?? " Why are there just baby pictures of him!? "
She had put away all of the pictures of Mark as a grown up.

A chill sent through my body as I closed my eyes and recaptured the night I was raped.

Why don't you tell Ashley the truth!" Tell her that the FUCKIN guy who raped her , was your SON!! Tell her !! Tell her!!!!"

I glanced over at her as she shook her head in doubt.

"Is it true!? Answer me! IS THIS TRUE!???"
"Ashley ...I..."

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP! " Jimmie banged his head on the wall .

Jimmie was having a panic attack .

Suddenly ...."front door open"

"Hunny I'm home!!!"

It was Mr. Willis .

"Hunny?" He repeated.

He finally made it to the living area and stopped as soon as he spotted Jimmie.

"Well hi there Jack!?"

"What is this? What the fuck are you doin here ?"
"I'm here for your wife.! I'm about to turn 18 and she told me when I'm legal she will leave you, to be with me."

She burst out In tears.
"He's LYING!!"

"Jimmie you have to leave.!!" He walked towards Jimmie to guide him out the door.

"Get your got dam hands off me.!" He pulled out the knife .

I stood in the corner trying to stay away from it all! I couldn't believe my eyes or ears.

"Why...why would you adopt me and you knew your son had raped me!? " tears started to fall down my face.

" I just don't understand why?"

"Ashley I'm sorry. I kno this won't make it right or take back what he has done to you , but I'm so sorry ." She walked towards me expecting a hug .
I quickly snatched away "DONT....TOUCH ME!!" I was disgusted!

Jimmie saw that all of their attention was directed towards me so he made his move.
He jumped across the table and leaped towards Jack.

They rolled on the floor and tussled over the knife . It slid across the floor and she ran over to retrieve it.

Jack jumped on top of Jimmie and started to pound him.

"Get off of him!! You're going to kill him!!" I yelled.

Jack quickly jumped up, leaving Jimmie weak and bloody .

"Sarah call the police."
"Ok!"

"Ahhhh" he screamed in pain . "You mother fuckers.!"

     -Back at the facility-

"Hey, I'm looking for Ashley Jackson! Is she here!? "

"And who are you!? "
"I'm Ashley's mother........................