Chapter 6

.......??? Mark jumped up startled . "Linda, This is not what it looks like !! " "She tried to seduce me!!
"No I did not! He raped me!!"

I looked down at the white sheets and there was blood everywhere! "Mark wtf did you do?" Linda asked , with her hands over her mouth in shock. "U say a word to anybody about this and I'll kill you both!" Pushing the knife towards her neck, With sweat rolling down his forehead. He shoved Linda up against the wall and pulled her head back "I'll kill you both!"
I pulled the covers up towards my face and wept . "Shut the hell up" Linda yelled! I could tell she was stoned ! It's like she had the mind of a toddler ! She slammed the door and walked behind Mark . I hurry up and jumped out of the bed!

I glanced at myself in the mirror and punched it! Glass fell everywhere! I looked down at the glass , picked it up , and started to slash my wrists. I was so hurt, I was so depressed, I was so lost. I had no one to talk to . I missed my mom and dad so much. I felt like no one loved me. Goin towards my wrist one last time I was interrupted by this familiar voice "Baby girl?" "Baby girl what are you doin?" "Put that glass down!" I look in the mirror and it was my dad standing behind me.
"Put it down!"
"Dad?"
"Don't turn around"
"Dad I miss you"
"I know hunny, but you have to put the glass down right now !"
"O....(sniff) ok!"

A trail of blood led to the bathroom as I tip toed out of the room to wash the blood off me. I wanted to talk to mom so bad but I didn't have a phone.

-The next day at school -
"Class , let's take out our assignments from yesterday" said Mrs. Collins

"Ashley, is there a problem?"
............
"Ashley?"
......... I could feel myself fading away!
The room went dark ,and the last thing I could remember is Mrs. Collins running over to me.

Beep beep beep

I woke up in the hospital bed with two police standing over me .

"Hey Ashley?" "Are you ok?"
We're just here to ask you a few questions."
......yes?"
Your teacher..... Mrs. Collins, said u fainted in class today! And we get a call from the doctors telling us you had bleeding in between your legs. U mind telling us what happened to you!?"
......... I looked at the police wide eyed .

I was in a daze.

"Ashley, we can't help you unless you talk to us ." Are you hungry? "
"Yes."
"So if we get you something to eat, u promise to talk to us?"
"Y.....yes seir."

The police walked out of the room.

The door opened behind them....

It was Linda ..........