Chapter 18

-JIMMIE-
"Ashley can you hear me?"

I was too busy lookin back at Jimmie that I hadn't heard a word she said.

"No maim, I'm sorry what was that!?"

"I said , would you be willing to go home with these lovely people!?"

"Oh....ummmm...do I have time to think on it !?"

"Yes, you have a week! We will come back in 2 days to take you to look at our home and where we live . It's a quiet neighborhood and we have friendly neighbors. "

"Do you have any kids ?"
"We HAD a son. "

She explained with her head down. Suddenly , she started to cry .
She put her head on her husbands chest.

"May I ask what happened to him. ?"

"She doesn't like to talk about it ."

"Oh I'm sorry. Well we have that in common ."

"I've always wanted a daughter !" She looked at me with love in her eyes.

"Ok hunny we have to go. We will be back in two days."

I turned around to see if Jimmie was still behind me and he was gone.

I quickly turned back around so they wouldn't notice me.
"Ok let me show you the way out !"
Miss Johnson guided them back to the entrance/exit .

I waited til they were out of sight and I began to search for Jimmie. I looked out the window and could see him across the street at the park .

I took one last look behind me and went out the back door and across the street.

"JUMMIE??" Jimmie??"

"What do you want ? Aren't you happy with your new family ?"

"They aren't my new family. They told me I had a week to think about it ."
"What are you gonna do!?"
"I don't kno yet!"
"Ashley I love you!"

I looked up in amazement!
"I've loved you since the day ive met you. You probably didn't know it but I do. I've never had nobody by my side but you. You understand me."

"Come on , I wanna take you somewhere."
  I grabbed his hand and we went back across the street towards home.

I knew this little room at the facility where nobody slept or nobody never went in.

"Come on!" I yanked his arm .
"Where are you taking me? "

"Just be quiet and come on!"

We got in the room , and I turned the light off . I started to kiss Jimmie and my body shivered.

"Wait, wait!! You sure you wanna do this!?" Jimmie asked

I continued to kiss him on his neck and ignore him .
He quickly stopped me "Ashley stop!! Are you sure you wanna do this!?"

I looked him directly in his eyes and replied passionately "YES!"

I closed my eyes and he pushed me down on the bed and pulled my pants down slowly .

He looked back at the door once again to see if someone was coming .
"Don't worry, I locked it."
He turned around and continued to pull my pants down then gave me oral sex . He worked his way up to my stomach and kissed his way up to my chest . He stroked my hair and  bit my lip . And then....it happened.

When we were done he looked at me and said "Now we have to get married!"

I looked at him in confusion.

"But I'm only 16!"
"So, people get married at 16."
"But Jimmie , I barely know you ! I can't get married to you. I'm too young !"
"But you told me you loved me !"
"I do, but , I can't marry you Jimmie!"

He jumped up out the bed and snatched away from me.

"You're GONNA be my wife Ashley !! I'm GONNA marry you and we're gonna have children together .!!"

"Lower your voice Jimmie, you're gonna get us in trouble. "

I got out of the bed and quickly jumped off the subject. "How about we meet up here later on tomorrow ? Let's say, around 10 pm?"

"Yea whatever !"

Little did Ashley know.... she had made a big mistake getting to know Jimmie..................