PART EIGHTEEN

ALLY'S P.O.V. 

     I yawned and sat up. I was still on the couch. Luke's head was resting in my lap. I laughed cause he looked just like a baby. There was a note and a camera sitting on the coffee table in front of us. I shook Luke awake. 

     "Im up. Im up." Luke mumbeled and sat up. He looked around him and shook his head.

     "Guess they slept together last night,.." He trailed off. I nodded and felt sick.

     "Omg Luke look at this note."

     "Dearest Ally and Luke, glad to see our two beautiful kids getting along so well. Look at the camera for the pics we took. We are at work now. We are picking you both up at 12 for dress shopping. Love you two. -Mom and Dad."

     "Mom and Dad?" Luke and i said in unison staring at eachother. I grabbed the camera and looked at the pictures with Luke. We couldnt help but laugh. We looked rediculas. Luke was sprawled out across the couch and i was basically upside down.

     "Wow. We are stupid. What time is it Luke?" I quickly asked him cause we had to go at 12.

     "Shit its 11:55." Luke grabbed his phone and shook his head.

     "I'll be right back!" I called as i ran up the stairs. I picked out jean shorts and a graphic crop top. Soon i heard Liz and Dad downstairs. I hurried up and brushed my hair.

    "Let's go Ally! Hurry up!" I heard Liz called me from downstairs.

     "Who the hell she think she is telling me what to do, Bitch." I mumbled to myself. I rushed down the stairs and went outside where they were waiting for me. I was still sleepy and the sun was really bright. Luke had his sunnies on alrready. 

    "Here." He grabbed a pair out of his pocket for me. He could tell i was suffering too.

     "Thanks." I laughed and we slid into the back seat of my dad's car.

     "We are soooo glad you both are getting along so well. Dad and I are just ecstatic for the wedding....." I tuned out Liz's voice and stared out the window. I felt my phone buz in my pocket.

     "Hey Babes. Saw you and Luke going somewhere with your parents. Where ya headed?:)-xxx Mikey."  I smiiled down at the text. It was hard to stay mad at him.

     "We are going dress shopping. Yay. FML.-Allyxx." 

     "Oooooh. Cool. I wanna comeeee:)-xx Mikey."

     "NO. I DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE ME IN SOME UGLY DRESS. lol.-Alyxx"

     "It won't be ugly. lol i'll see you later babe.-xx Mikey."

     I shoved my phone in my pocket an looked over at Luke. He was reading a text. He slid his phone over to me.

     "Sorry about last night. I broke up with Meggsy.- Ash." 

     Luke and I exhanged a look. I shrugged. 

     "Look at those two. Already communicating silently. I love our kids!" Squeeled Liz. My dad laughed and grabbed her hand. Luke pretended to gag to make me laugh. I put the sunnies on Luke had given me to hid the tears. Why couldn't my daad still mourn my mom like i did. Why not? Was she not good enough for him or something? Did he not love her? Was she worthless like me? Worthless. Like me... I blinked back the tears. Luke poked my thigh and I looked over at him. He mouthed the words, "You ok?" I nodded smiling. We finally arived at the stupid dress place.

     "So Ally, I already have the dress picked out!" Said Liz, dragging me into the bridal store. Luke and Dad followed closely behind us. The saleswoman handed me a a dress that was covered with a protector so i couldnt see what it was. Liz was handed one too with her dress. Liz smiled at me. I could tell she was excited... I felt a little guilty. I heard a tap on the window behind me. No one else noticed. I turned to look. it was a familiar face. I smiled. It was Michael. I shook my head and tryed to shoo him away but he shook his head and laughed. I was glad nobody else noticed.

     "Mike! Go Away!-Allyxx" I texted him.

     "Make me.-xxMikey"

     "You realize i just automatically thought about making out with you.-Allyxx"

     "Ik Baby. So did I.-xxMikey" 

    "Ally! Stop your texting! Time to try on your dress." Liz called my out of my world. I got up and went into the dressing room. I slipped on the par of heels i was given by Liz that went with the dress. I slipped it on the tied my hair back in a pony tail. I emerged from the dressing room and looked in the miror.

     Luke's mouth dropped and my dad smiled and said,"Thats my beautiful girl." I looked behind them to see if Michael was there at the window still. He wasnt. I was a little dissapointed. But i went back to looking at the dress. It was beautiful. It was a rose pink. And was strapless. It flowed around me when i walked. I looked like a princess. Liz emerged from her dressing room after me. We stood side by side. Her dress was a simple white ball gown, The bodice is toole. And the skirt and train is a white lacey toole aswell. Luke and Dad came up to us and told us we were beautiful. My dad pecked Liz on the lips and Luke gave me a side hug. Liz and i decided that the dresses fit well and we could bring them home. I was just dying for a Star Bucks.

     "I'm gonna walk a little bit and get some Star Bucks. Wanna join me Luke?" I asked as we put the dresses in the car.

     "I wanna get home and change out of theses clothes. I'v been wearing them since yesterday." Luke laughed and slid into the backseat. "But i'll see you at band practice tonight!" Luke called out of the window.

     "Yeah! I'll be there!" i called back.

     "Okay dad i'll be home later. Bye Liz!" I called to them as i walked towards Star bucks. I ordered my drink and left. It was a fifteen minute walk home. I was enjoying the fresh air when a strong pair of arms encircle around my waist and pulled me into an alley.