PART NINE

ALLY'S P.O.V.

     In the morning, Ashton picked me up for school. We listened to their music on his ipod and laughed at his funny stories. When we arrived at school he gave me a quick peck on the lips and we walked inside.

     "Bye Babe, see you in class." Ashton kissed me again and walked to his locker. 

     "OMG you did not just KISS Ashton Irwin!! He is one of the school's most wanted guys!" I whirled around to see Melissa grinning and jumping up and down.

     "This is great!! Ally! OMG I am soooo happy for you! You are so lucky!" She squealed and hugged me. I smiled and nodded. "I am more of a Calum girl though." She sighed as he walked past us and smiled. I quickly told Melissa about my weekend with the boys and their show. She smiled and said how lucky i was. The bell starting going so we parted ways and i ran to class. I sat down next to Ash and we held hands under the desk. At 12:15 it was lunch period. Ashton and i went to the table where the other guys were sitting. I smiled at them. Whn Ashton, Luke and Calum went to get chocolate milks, i asked Michael how he was and stuff.

     "Screw you, Ally. Don't talk to me your so weird." He gritted his teeth and stood up to leave. I looked shocked and looked down at my plate.

     "Wheres Michael? What happened Ally?" Calum asked when they all got back. I told them and they exchanged nervous glances. 

     "What is it guys?" I asked them lowering my voice. They all smiled and shook their heads like nothing was wrong. But i knew different. 

     Finally school was over. I grabbed my book bag and went outside with all the other kids. Ashton and i held hands and i looked around for my dad. He pulled up.

     "Hi baby girl!" He said smiling and jumping out of his car and giving me a hug. I introduced him to Ashton and they talked for a while. While they were chatting ai noticed Michael leaning against the side of the school with his motor bike. He was looking at me. I turned my attention away from him and went back to talking to Ashton and Dad.

     "It was nice meeting you, Mr. Brighten." Said Ashton smiling. I could see that my dad liked Ashton. Ash was capable of charming anyone. Once in the car with my dad he told me how nice Ashton seems. I smiled and nodded. We pulled up outside the house but Dad didnt turn the engine off.

     "I have to work late tonight at the office. Sorry we can't have dinner together, sweety." My dad said, trying to sound sad.

     "Its whatever dad. it always had been. I have homework anyway." I answered getting out of the car and slamming the door. I ran up the front steps and into the house. I finnished my homework in all of a half an hour. I made my way downstairs and ate some cereal. I watched TV until abuot nine. I was falling asleep on the couch when there was a knock at the door. I assumed it was my dad so i hurried to answer it. What i saw there. Astounded me.