PART THREE

Michael’s P.O.V

      “Really Ash?” I said to him, dragging my fingers through my hair.

     “What Michael? Are you mad cause I was talking to Ally? Cause she chose to talk to me.” He retorted and pulled a different shirt one. I grabbed one off the table and put it on. It was a Rolling Stones T-shirt. My favorite.

     “Guys please.” Luke started, “Can we not fight before a show? I want this to be a success. Their agent is coming to check us out tonight.”

     “He is?” Calum quickly asked Luke. Probably to keep my mind off Ally. Luke nodded.

     “Guys it’s time!” Said Luke’s mom popping her head in the room to tell us. She smiled at us and shut the door.

     “Friends Michael?” Ashton put his hand out for me to shake. He wasn’t one to hold a grudge. I nodded and shook his hand. We walked out of the dressing room and seeing Ally sitting waiting for us I took her hand and pulled her up. I didn’t let go of it though. I glanced at Ash and could see he was kind of mad at me.

     “Where are we going now, Michael?” Ally asked me. I liked when she used my name.

     “We are going to the stage! You can wait backstage and watch the show.” Ashton cut in before I could answer her. I shot him a look and squeezed Ally’s hand. I smiled at her and she blushed. I could sense Ashton’s eyes on us. I glanced at Luke and Calum who were looking uncomfortable.

     “Guys remember what Luke said.” Said Calum laughing awkwardly but looking sternly at Ash and me.

     “What’d Luke say?” Ally whispered in my ear.

     “Don’t worry your beautiful self about it, Ally.” I said, smiling down at her.

     “Come one guys!” Luke called to us from the stage door. I felt myself getting nervous. But one smile from Ally melted my heart.