PART FIFTEEN

ALLY'S P.O.V. 

     By Monday i finally felt good enough to go back to school. I had spent the rest of the weekend with Michael. My dad didnt even notice that i was barely home. But I did'nt care. All i cared about was Michael. We had not established what we were yet. But I was happy and i guess thats all that matters? Michael also started to help me eat. And by Monday morning i could eat a bowl of cereal without wanting to throw it all up. Mike was going to pick me up for school. It was the last day of school brfore the summer so i had to go! 

     "Dad! My friend Michael is here to pick me up!" I yelled to my dad i i ran down the stairs.

     "Okay sweetheart. My friend Liz is coming home from work for dinner tonight. She is a real catch, your gonna like her. Her son is coming later too." He smiled at me while i grabbed my book bag. I frowned. I did not wanna have dinner with my dad and some woman whome he MOST LIKELY was going out with. I had i plan thought.

     "Um okay... Hey, do you mind if Michael comes to dinner? You have not met him yet." I smiled at him trying to get my way. I barely ever brought friends home after my mom died so i knew he would say yes.

     "Sure sweety. Love you." He smiled at me again as i walked out the door. I brushed the i love you comment off. He did not act like it at all. Michael was leaning against his motorcycle in his leather jacket looking absolutely gorgeuous. He ran a hair through his hair and looked up at me. I smirked and pulled me into his arms for a hug. I winced as he brushed my wrist by mistake. He noticed.

     "Ally, are you okay? I didnt mean to hurt you." He pulled up my sleeve to look at my cut again. He looked up t me with sad eyes. I pulled my wrist away and fake smiled.

     "I'm fine Michael." I kissed his cheek and got on his bike behind him. I held onto his waist tightly. I couldnt get close enough to him it seemed. I was wearing a blue skirt, a gray shirt and a brown leather jacket. Michael and i were quite the pair. When we were riding to school i realized that wearing a skirt on a motorbike probably was not the best idea. When we got to school, we were a little bit late, I didnt stop for a goodbye hug from Michael. I just hurried into school to my locker. I was quickly getting my books out. I slammed my locker shut and who was standing on the other side of the door waiting for me? None but Ashton Irwin.

     "What do you want Ashton?" I tried to hold my tears back which were quickly forming behind my eyes.

     "To make up and try and be friends? I know that is probably the last thing you want to do with my Ally but please?" He smiled his irrisistable Ashton smile. I sighed and nodded.

     "Okay Ash." I smiled at him and gave him a hug. I felt my arm being pulled away from Ashton.

     "OW!! What the hell Michael." I said to him. He was holding onto my arm TIGHT. I pulled it away and grabbed my books which i had dropped. 

      "Well i'll see you in class, Ally." Ashton smiled at my but cringedaway from Michael. I did the same. 

     "What are you doing Michael??" I raised my voice a little. His grip softened.

     "You two were hugging. HUGGING!" He looked insanely concerned.

    "He was being FRIENDLY. He said he was sorry, Mike. I forgave him. I'll see you at lunch." I pulled away from him, but he pulled me back and into an intense kiss. He pushed me against the lockers gently and kissed me. He pulled back and smirked at me. 

     "I'll see you at lunch." He smirked again and sauntered away. I stood there breathless and kind of annoyed. I cannot believe he just did that. In front of everyone. And he just walks away. I groaned and started walking to class.