Mates are Forever

**Sexual Content don't read if you don't like it** Sorry!

Mason's POV:

"Anita, How do you know my sister?" I asked my gorgeous mate. She smiled up at me with a smirk.

"She's my best friend. She hid me from her playboy brothers." I turned bright red as she snickered beside me, wrapping her arms around me.

"I wasn't one of them playboys, I was the good brother." I said trying to convince her I wasn't a player.

"I know, she told me. Katrina told me everything. Remember we're best friends I know it all, as if I were actually persent when it happened!" She said laughing like an evil person. I couldn't help but give her a killer smile.

"Eww, knock it off you love birds!" Katrina said coming up behind us. We were at home sitting in the living room.

"Ha, Katty Baby, we weren't even doing anything. I just told him how I know everything." Anita said while giving Kat a knowing smirk. She busted out laughing as my face turned to one of horror.

"Kat, you didn't?... You did!" I yelled as I jumped off the couch and started chasing her.

"Ahhh!!!" She screamed running from me as fast as her little legs could carry her. Next thing I know I'm being tackled by a growling Luke.

"Lukey, Pretty Boy, we were just playing. It's just Mason, he would never harm me." Katrina said stopping a few feet away after she realized what happened. I watched Luke's eyes go a shade lighter, but he didn't move.

"Kat, touch him." Anita mumbled.

Katrina slowly walked upto Luke and put her small arms around his waist, trying to pull him up off of me. "Come on baby, let's go upstairs." She cooed to him. Luke moved off me faster than the speed of light and threw Katrina over his shoulder as he dashed up the stairs.

"Anita....I'm fine." I said as she looked down on me with a look of worry.

"I know... I'm more worried about Katrina, she isn't ready for anything that he has in mind." She mumbled to me. My eyes shot wide open. Shit! I enternally cussed.

"She can handle herself, and if not she knows how to scream." I heard my father say from behind me. I turned around to see him, my mother, and all of my brothers standing there, along with Lacy.

"Yea, he's knows he's dead meat if he hurts her." Sven agreed.

Katrina's POV:

I let out a little squeal as Luke threw me onto the bed. "Lukey, calm down!" I said seeing the look in his eyes.

His eyes didn't change. He wasn't going to stop. "Luke, please, I'm not ready, stop!" I pleaded as he climbed into the bed. I watched as he moved closer and closer.

"Luke, I'm sorry!" I apologized before I swung my knee into his manly hood. Luke toppled over in pain as I booked it from the room.

"Daddy!" I screamed as I ran faster down the stairs knowing Luke would be getting up soon.

"Ssshhh, don't yell we were all waiting to see what would happen." Dad smirked at me with his arm around mom's waist.

"Oh jeez, ya'll thought you'd have to rescue me?"I said in a fake southern accent while giving them a knowing smirk.

I heard Luke groaning as he made his way down the stairs. I quickly hid behind my father and heard him chuckle.

"Shut up." I snipped at him. That just caused them all to laugh.

"What the hell Katrina?" Luke groaned, as he glared at me.

"You weren't stopping! What was I suppose to do?" I mumbled back.