Chapter 19

We had a mini party in Lissa's room when I got back. They were all so happy to see me. Clary wouldn't leave my side all night but I didn't mind. I was just happy to see her. I hope everything will be okay from now on.
As we all head to bed I get a text from my dad asking me to meet up at his office. I immediately asked Lissa to watch Clary and made my way down to his office. He had a serious look on his face that made me a little afraid. What was going on?
"Rose. It's Tasha. She survived the explosion and she's after us. This email was sent to me earlier today. Take a look." he said.
I paled a little. No. How could this have happened? Why?
I walked behind Abe's desk to read the email.
"Dear Rose,
I know you're alive and back to your old self again. Don't deny. I can tell.
How dare you. How DARE you kill my friends. I'm going to kill you. But not without playing a game.
I know you want your friends to remain unharmed. And they will. If you only do as I say. Bear in mind I still haven't told anyone about you being the Red Rose. I could tell them so unless you want your secret revealed, you better do as I say.
1. Tell no one about this. And I mean no one. 
2. Break up with Dimitri. Tell him that you never to be with him.
3. Give yourself up and become the queen of the Strigoi. I don't want you to run away. You will always be accompanied when you go out.
If you do this, then I'll make sure your precious friends are safe. I'll give you a week and no more.
Stay safe Red Rose.
Tasha."
I backed up and hit my head against the wall. Why. What did I deserve to do this? I couldn't help but love Dimitri. She just had to understand that.
"What are you gonna do Rose?" Abe asked me.
I looked at him with steady eyes. I knew that there was only one solution to this. I couldn't put anyone else's life in danger.
"I'm gonna hunt her myself. I'm gonna end this. The way the Red Rose would."

Hope you enjoyed it!
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love always,
Patreise/Pattybubs ❤🖤