Chapter 18

Tasha was very surprised at the noise. She told me to go check it out. When I asked her why me, she told me that her life was more valuable than mine and we could always find someone else to be queen. I roles my eyes but I went outside.
When I got outside I saw nothing. No fire at all. Before I could call out to Tasha, a mouth covered my hand. I struggled and tried to scream but there were two other guys lining my hands to the side so that I was restrained. They dragged me away from the mansion and out of sight. I was about to kick one of them in their special place when I saw Adrian. With a stake in his hand.
I immediately stopped struggling and looked at him with tears starting to form in my eyes. I looked at him with a face full of true happiness. He smiled at me, happy to see me.
And then I felt pain.
Charming the stake with spirit, he drove it into my heart. It felt horrible and I wanted it to end. And it did, but with a great result.
I was a dhampir again.
I stood up and looked at my hands. They were their original colour again. I ran and gave Adrian a hug. I hugged the guys which turned out to be Tim, Finnick and Ron and then we all ran before Tasha found out what happen. Not before we placed bombs around the mansion that would kill the Strigoi inside as well as her. The boys also told me that there was no explosion but rather a loud noise to give the illusion of one. I smiled and thanked all of them and we soon boarded the mini jet. I found the rest of my squad in their and squealed and gave them all a hug. We didn't waste any time in leaving as we didn't want Tasha to figure out that I'd been restored. But I loved that my squad was here and I was going home.
Tasha's POV
Where is she? I thought that she would be back by now. If she doesn't return I'm not sure what the leaders will do to me. I decide to give up and go outside. The second both my feet are out the door the house explodes. Fire everywhere and all I can see are Strigoi bodies, lifeless and unmoving. I hear sirens in the distance, indicating that there are Alchemists coming to clean this up. I make a run for it so I can avoid getting caught. I realise that this must have been a trick that Rose set up. It might have killed the Strigoi in there and one of our beloved leaders but it didn't get me. It's clear now that I will just have to kill her. I can't have her running around killing Strigoi and I can't let her have Dimitri.
So be prepared Rose, I will come for you. There is no where you can go where you can't hide.
Be prepared Rose.
Be prepared.

Yep there goes my plan of sticking to an upload schedule. Never mind. That New Year's resolution was never gonna work out.
Hope you enjoyed it!
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love always,
Patreise/Pattybubs ❤🖤