Chapter 17

Lissa's POV
"Okay so we have her location correct?"  I asked.
"Yes. And the squad is getting ready to bring her back whilst taking down Tasha." Tim informed me.
"Okay. Adrian has been practising with a stake so he will be able to revive her. He is coming with you and Eddie is coming with him as his guardian." I declared.
"Alright. Good luck."
"Thank you Lissa. I promise we'll return her safely." Tim said.
I nodded and turned away. I really want her back. I miss her so much.
Rose's POV
I managed to find some rude and arrogant man and decided to drink from him. Tasha was happy that I had made my first kill and I just smiled and went back to my room.
I was miserable. Even if that guy was a jerk, it didn't mean that I could do that. I was loving my new strength and speed but if it meant becoming a monster then I would just have to keep training to get to their level.
Tasha walked in and I immediately put on my Strigoi act.
"Rose, I want to ask you something." she asks.
"Yeah what?" I asked in my cocky attitude.
"All the big leaders of the Strigoi know of you and your power. You are very skilled and deadly Rose. That kind of power must be put to good use."
"Great. So what do they want from me?" I asked.
Tasha grinned,"they want you to become the queen of Strigoi."
I held my breath. This was something that no Strigoi had ever had the chance to. I knew I had to make a decision fairly quickly but I didn't know if I could say yes.
That's when I heard an explosion coming from outside.

I'm back guys! I hope you have a Happy New Year and may this year bring you happiness.
Hope you enjoyed it!
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love always,
Patreise/Pattybubs ❤🖤