She was always there

Month Later

Lina on the left, Kia on the right

LINA POV

I'm ready to go have another fun night out with Kia. We've gotten closer overtime so now our friendship has formed into something real outside of Strip Tease. She's genuinely a cool person. She's fun, understanding and relatable so I really don't get how Nayeli allowed their friendship to fall apart. Makes me believe that she really was the problem.

Speaking of her..
Nayeli really thinks she got shit figured out, which is so funny to me! She still walking around like she's all that because she's fucking with Carti...as if she's the only one.
When she goes home, I be right back in the bed with him. As much as I want to make her look dumb, Carti told me "What she doesn't understand doesn't need to be explained." And he's absolutely right!
I've always been Carti's first option. When he's done playing with that bitch, it's like I'm basically coming  back home.
I instantly stop fixing my hair when my phone alerts me for a message.

Carti👅: "You stopping by tonight?"
Me: "Yeah baby, I'll call you when I'm on my way!😘"

Three dots pop up for a few seconds then disappeared. I guess he's leaving me on read.
I look at my ass in the mirror in different angles. I was really enjoying how my body filled out this red jumper.
"He's definitely going to enjoy getting me out of this!" I said to myself.
Even though I got plans to see Carti later I still want to look my best for him. I continue to admire myself before I was interrupted by another message.

Kia🤎: "I'm leaving the house now. You ready?"
Me: "Heading out! I'll meet you there."
I tuck my phone into my purse and got in my car to drive to this popular club called "Club Heat."

CARTI POV

CARTI POV

I would've gone out tonight but I decided to stay home to watch the game. I was finally free from business and El decided to stay at her crib.
For the past 2 weeks, El and I have been at this weird place where she wants a relationship but...
I don't....