Outsider In

CARTI POV

CARTI POV

Since El was out working, I had some shit I need to handle. Killo and I been getting some local shit. It ain't as good as the shit I get from Columbia, but the shit makes money. I got dressed in brown sweats and a hoodie and headed to the trap house.

"What's good Carti?"
That's all I heard as I approach the trap house. I spoke to everyone and went onto business.
"We got a problem" Killo says as we walk through the hallways.
"Wassup?"
"I feel like one of our dope boys trying to flip on us." He mumbles.
"Who nigga?" My face became serious.
"Leo"

I shook my head because I should've known better. I didn't want to deal with this shit right now but he ain't staying on my shit.

I usually put people on with at least knowing something about them. Leo just popped up out of nowhere 3 months ago wanting work. Nigga had zero street cred, he didn't even own a gun.

"He just young and dumb" I said to Killo.
I lowkey always hated that I allowed this nigga around us. I just told myself that he's  only 18 and got a lot to learn. Even if he was more of a nuisance to the gang.

Before walking into the room I can hear Leo on the phone.

"Bro, you the one that said it's gone take some time to kill him. Right now I'm working on getting all the drugs so we can flip it."
I just stood by the door and continue to listen. This nigga is being sneaky as fuck. He sounds smarter than he acts. He might've of being playing stupid this entire time.

"We doing this shit for Meek, I'm promise."

Aha! So there's his motive for trying to get one up on me. The only person that knows about the Meek situation was Killo. Now I know Killo would never fold on me so Leo knows something I don't. There is three things I'm assuming. Leo was sent as a hit man, or he was sent as a spy or a dummy for their operation. Apparently Meeks people has an idea who might've killed him.

I walk in and Leo's whole demeanor instantly change. He didn't even say bye, he just hung up the phone.
"What's good boss?"
His body language is saying that he is guilty of something. He still tryna play me like a goofy ass nigga.
"Nothing is good, you feel me?" He looks confused.
"Who was you talking to on the phone?"
"My family..."
I laugh to myself.
"Sit down man.." without questioning me he sits down in a wooden chair.
I walk out and moments later, Killo and 2 other men came in and start punching on him.

______________