Wind-down

NAYELI POV

NAYELI POV

I got out the shower then put on a my white comfy robe. I text Carti to let him know I was home just in case he tries to go to the club. It felt weird being home early on a work night. I was sent home because I couldn't hold my tongue due to the fact that these bitches has been harassing me. Its been an ongoing situation but it kind of got out of hand tonight.

Lina has been working closely with Kia at Strip Tease, so they call themselves trying to bully me, now.
Everybody knows I don't mind fighting a bitch so that's exactly what was about to happen tonight. Kia really got the whole thing started but Lina was talking like she wanted to fight but when it came time to do so, it looked like I was the only one heated and they end up sending me home for the night.

I was staying at my apartment tonight. I've been at Carti's condo for a month so I decided to lay low at my place.
I heard a knock on the door, I really wasn't expecting any company tonight. I got up and look through the peep hole to see who it is.

"Who is it?"
"Open the damn door,  I know yo ass already looked through the peep hole."
I opened the door and Carti went straight to my room and took off his shoes and shirt.
"Ummm, what are you doing?" I said to Carti as he continued to get comfortable.
"I need a fuckin' break" he says as he exhales.
I really wasn't in the mood for company tonight but he looks so tired.
"Don't we both" I said as I lye next to him.

______________
CARTI POV

"How was your day?"
"Shitty asf" she replied
"Same" I said as we both stared at the ceiling.
She rolls over to look at me.
"I'm curious. When are you going to get out the game? You seem stressed"
"Whenever you stop stripping. I'm surprised you're even home early"
She rolls her eyes at my smart remark.
"I don't plan on doing this stripping shit forever."
I roll over, so now we're making eye contact.
"You gotta do what you gotta do to get paid. That's how I see it."
She says nothing and reaches for my hand.

"Carti?"
"Yeah?" I said with my eyes closed.
"Where is your family?"
I opened my eyes to look at her. At first I hesitated to say something because her question really caught me off guard.
"My mother got really sick before she died due to kidney failure and my father....well he wants me dead."
I ain't never told anybody this because this was years ago and my father isn't even from here. He's still in the drug game like me. I started out under him and applied heavy work but overtime he started to see me as competition and little boy me.
He's also been this vindictive person due to shit he went through way before he had me.

Eventually I just wasn't with that shit
anymore, so I left. I did start my own gang while I was under him though..which he also didn't respect. To be honest he was never a good father nor was he an honorable man to my mother. Everything was strictly business with him so when I didn't act accordingly, I was disrespecting everything he stood for. He told himself that I don't give a fuck about my mom passing and that I got him set up and robbed years ago. Back then he was one of the biggest dealers out of Barbados but today he blames me for his down fall. My father wasn't only a sloppy ass dealer, he also got high off his own supply. The drugs took a toll on him so bad that I had to relocate out of Barbados.

"How long have you been selling drugs?"
"I've been selling since I was about...15. I moved out here when I was 18. I'm 23 now...I know how shit goes."
El nods then silence filled the room.
"My parents were killed when I was 15 and Meek helped killed them. " She finally says.
So that's where all that animosity came from. She just sounds like even more of a victim now.
"I can respect it. Don't ever think you're in the wrong for putting a bullet to that nigga head."
"Are you finally having a serious conversation with me?" She says with a smile on her face. She's clearly trying to change the subject which is understandable. The way she's smiling at me right now is warming my heart.

She was different. I ain't never opened up to a woman like this. Trauma may have bought us together but I want more than relating to each other sad stories.

"You're just special, that's all.."
She's looking at me like she has love in her eyes. I lean over to kiss her but she starts to softly bite my bottom lip.

"What you doing?" I laugh and said in between kisses.
She unties her robe and reveals her perfectly toned naked body.
"Oh, so that's how you comin'?" I said to her as I eye her fully round breast.
She pressed her breast together so I trace my lips down to her right one and sucked on it while caressing the left one. She smells so good. I grab her hand and places it on her pussy.
"Play with your pussy for me." I demanded.
She inserts two fingers and starts to moan as I continue to suck on her nipples.

I get up to take off off my brown sweats. She continues to play with herself as she watch me walk over to her side of the bed with my dick out. She was close enough to the edge of the the bed to just turn her head and suck me up while still fingering herself. I grab a fist full of her hair to guide her.

For some reason her head felt better than usual. She was never bad at it but ion know if she got advice from those locker room talks, or if I was really wanting some of her.
She stops fingering herself so that I can lye back down on the bed. She slowly licks down to my balls while keeping eye contact me. She then licks back up to the tip then uses both hands and mouth to finish me off.

"Get on my face." I demanded.
Without questionable, she did what she as told and sat on my face and held onto the headboard for support.

I put my lips between her legs and vigorously ate what was mine. El pussy always taste good to me. She starts to moan louder as she grips her breast. I suck on her clit, gripped her ass  till she starts screaming my name.

"I love you!" she screams out.
I paused for a moment because that caught me off guard. She intensively starts to grinds her pussy onto my mouth.
"Please baby, don't stop now!" she whines.
I watch her moan as I go back to eating her. I don't know if it's the sex talking or is she forreal.

For the rest of the night I fucked her to sleep and then left without telling her. I needed some pussy tonight but I had to get back to the reality that niggas still want me dead.

Feedback Please💙