Favorite Girl

NAYELI POV

I woke up in such a good ass mood! I haven't had good sex like this in awhile.

After taking my morning shower, I got on my Snapchat to see if Carti posted since he quietly left last night. I know I could've simply called but It wasn't that serious. He most likely will just call me later on.

Before watching his story, I saw that Kia was out with Lina being petty as usual. I roll my eyes as I click through her long ass story. I know she wants me to see this so that I can be jealous but I'm feeling myself way too much to care about what they got going on. I posted a body pic on my Snapchat and made sure I had the perfect caption.

 I posted a body pic on my Snapchat and made sure I had the perfect caption

Within minutes of uploading, Carti swipes with a message that says...
"Happy to help.👅"

2 hours later

It was the first of the month which means I had to run some errands.
I hopped in my Jeep and went to pay my monthly bills then off to the grocery store.
—————————

I finally made it to Whole Foods and decided to start in the produce area. As I was shopping for some fruits and vegetables my phone starts to go off. It's a FaceTime from Carti.

"Hello?"
"What you up to?"
"Grocery store."
"Oh you tryna cook for me?"
"Maybe...you kinda left me last night."
Carti continues to talk but I tuned him out because I saw Lina bitch ass shopping around.
"Hm, this bitch finally by herself." I said, completely forgetting that Carti was on the other line.

"Huh?" He says.
"Oh no, Carti not you."
Right when I said that Lina froze and look straight at me then quickly look away. What the fuck was that? I thought to myself.
"...well, I'm high as fuck right now so I-"
Carti continues to talk and I tune him out again because the way she reacted when I said his name was obviously a trigger. I slightly smile because Lina always wants to be petty so this was the perfect moment to give her a taste of her own medicine .

"So how did my pussy taste last night, babe?" I interrupt his nonsense which made him look at me with confusion before laughing.
"Hold on..Say it again?" It sounds like he's sleepy but that only made him sound even finer.
"I said, how did my pussy taste last night?"
"Damn, you bold." He says as he continues to laugh. I know I caught him off guard but it's evident that he's enjoying how up front I was being.

"I just wanna know. Is that too much to ask?"
"Nah.."
Even though Im being petty, Carti still was giving me butterflies. The way he was just so chill and smoking his weed was such a turn on.
As for Lina, she was basically being plain nosey.

"Yunno that shit good." He licks his lips.
"Oh yeah?" I bite my bottom lip.
"Shiidd, I can eat it later if you want." He says as he blew out some smoke. I was smiling but he was dead ass.
"Bye, Carti" he definitely got me blushing hard as fuck, right now! You can't play with him like that because he's always ready.
"I'm serious, fuck with me tonight."
"I will.."

I continue to talk to Carti as I walk pass Lina to go to the next aisle. It's clear that he stopped  fucking with this lame ass girl once I came along. I know that I was that girl because Carti wasn't even my man and he's already offering to eat the kitty.

 I know that I was that girl because Carti wasn't even my man and he's already offering to eat the kitty

Picture of Lina

LINA POV

What the hell?! I can't believe that he's already eating this bitch pussy! AND THEN she got the nerve to brag about it in front of me! I don't know if I'm more annoyed with that fact that he has never done that for me or the fact that she actually believes that she's so special.

Last time I checked, Carti never willingly goes down on any woman like that. He may be making the extra effort just so that she can stay around. She is a pretty girl but she has issues. From what Kia says, Nayeli has always been flighty and hard to please.
I roll my eyes because Carti seems like he is doing just about anything to entertain this bitch. Once she finds out what's really going on...well..let's just say it's going to be another win for me.

Feedback Please💙
I'm sorry for the short chapter!