Ignited

CARTI POV

Meek's body slumps over after 3 shots to the head. To me, seeing a body drop was normal but to this girl she instantly went blank.

"The hell was that?" Killo says as he rushes to the other side of the car.
She slowly puts the gun down and starts to fix herself back up, completely ignoring Meek's dead body.

"What's your name?" I said to her.
"Nayeli.."

She continues to adjust her bra then combs out her hair with her fingers. She's looking as if she wasn't quite there. It's almost like she had a personality switch or some shit. I could understand her instant dissociation because once you kill someone, there's no going back.

I put my hand out to assist her out the car.
"Thanks." She quietly says.

Killo goes to my trunk to get us some gloves so that we can pull Meek's body out and place him on some tarp.
Nayeli starts to cover her face and exhales slowly. It's like the more we pull him out, the more she's realize what she had done.

"You should never feel bad for this. We'll help you.." I assured her.
"Well I can assure you that I don't feel bad." She says with an uneasy chuckle.
"What the fuck?" Killo mumbles quietly to me.

Nayeli continues to pace back and forth as we roll Meek up in the tarp. Im just as confused as Killo. Has she killed someone before? I mean, it was safe to say she was just another cute girl working at a strip club..but killing someone should be traumatic especially if it's your first body. Shawty different.

"We'll wipe everything down and have 3 of the boys drive his car out to a lake. Not in Atlanta, though...somewhere in Mississippi." I said to Killo.
"And the body?"
"We'll burn it then take whatever's left down to the ocean. I don't need anybody at the trap knowing about him."
"So we-"
"What is this?" Nayeli interrupts Killo.

Killo and I look at each other. We always moved in silence so for somebody to witness us get rid of a body was a first. Especially since this body wasn't our doing. But in our reality, we get it. Anybody that disrespects us has to die.
Meek had intentions to rape this girl and that alone was a good reason. It was disgusting and beyond disrespectful.

NAYELI POV

I know I just murdered someone but who is this man? 

"You haven't realized what I do by now?" He says as he start to wipe the car down.
"I don't know, a fuckin' crime scene cleaner." I sarcastically said.
"I just came her to pick up pounds of cocaine. What you think?"

I didn't say anything because I knew what the answer was. I was just taken aback by how much they were prepared to get rid of a body. I know drug dealers have killed before but to see them first hand be this prepared was a bit insane.
As they continue to get rid of evidence, I start to realize how this may have been an inconvenience. Whose to say that they're only doing this to cover their end? They initially came her to pick up drugs, not get rid of a body. They could've ignored the abuse but since I took matters further than their plans, they just had to make sure nothing traces back to them by any means.

"I know I put y'all in a fucked up situation but he-"
"No need to explain yourself, you're good." Carti says as he picks up all of Meek's cocaine.
He's appearing to be in a natural state. He wasn't bothered by Meek's dead body nor was he frustrated with the fact that I had killed his potential connect.

"We still taking this." He says to his friend.
"Bet." He grabs the remainder of the drugs and take them back to his car.
Everything seem to be fine but I just had to let him know that I truly do appreciate this because If I was alone, I wouldn't know what to do. Instead of doing this big appreciation speech, I simply just say..

"Thank you."
"You good, Ma. So wassup?" He says with a smile.

As fucked as the situation may be, I still found him charming. He's trying to hit on me in the middle of this madness. He looks like a pretty boy. Someone who spends his time in the mirror rather the streets. I can tell he knows what he's doing. The way he's handling this with ease oddly turned me on. He didn't know me but he was so assuring that no one would touch me from this point on.

Most would see a crime scene like this and run..but me..with Carti..I was Ignited.

Feedback, Please💙