When Someone Tries Flirting With You

Danisnotonfire--

It was when you and him were just out looking for some good ass food, for that brand new Sherlock (mm yes)

You both entered a small, run of the mill candy shop, and upon entering, you felt eyes, and you turned to a young woman looking at you, smiling.

You both decided on a few things, before going up to the counter.

"So, are you single?" The woman asked out of the blue, upon the question being asked, Dan thought she was talking to him, till she saw the woman's gaze on you instead.

"Sorry, no, I'm a little...kinda..maybe her boyfriend" He spoke up, the woman laughing awkwardly, just selling you the things and waving as you both left, both in shock and with surprise.

AmazingPhil--

"You're very cute, you know?" A man smiled at you as you looked through a few clothes.

"Uhm, thanks"
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, coming a little closer.
"Yes, I do actually" You shuffled away slightly.

"I could probably be better than him" He scoffed.

"Hey Y/N! Find anything?" Phil soon appeared from around a corner. "Who is this?" He asked confused, looking to the man.

"Uh, you can have a nice day" He mumbled, taking a few steps back, looking up at Phil before walking away quickly.

"Your height intimidated him"
"Oh...but look I found a shirt that has cacti on it!"

Twaimz--

You were waiting for Issa to buy whatever he needed, you looking through your phone outside the store.

"Hey girl! How's about you get that ass over here!" You heard someone call, a few wolf whistles following, assuming it was a group of boys just hollering at some annoyed girl.

"Hey! You listening! Come on over!"
You glanced up to see a group of...you couldn't lie, decently attractive men looking your way, as if they were lions at a single gazelle.

"Y/N, there you are!" Issa grinned, turning to look at him, before glancing at the guys, his gaze turning to them before he leaned in and kissed you, a few grunts from the men.

Pewdiepie--

You and your ex were still friends, and you never expected them to still want to be with you.

You were hanging out, listening to her go on, before she turned the conversation a different direction.

"You know...you may be with the most famous person online, but I know you a lot more than he does, and he doesn't need to know about us" She smirked, shifting closer before Felix appeared in the doorway.

"Wow, trying to get my girlfriend to cheat, low...but sneaky...at least James Bond respects women"
And she left, leaving Felix to hop in her place.

Joey Graceffa--

Sometimes your nerves could be taken for something else.

You and him had just gone to get your nails done, and as you left, he suggested going to get something to eat, so you both went to your favourite restaurant.

Joey soon left your table to use the restroom, and you begun to bite your lip, looking in the direction of a man, who obviously took your nerves as a more suggestive gesture.

He soon walked over, sitting opposite you.

"At least let me buy you something before you go there" He smirked, and you immediately were hoping for him to come back.

"I, I uhm, I have-"
"She kinda has a boyfriend" Joey's voice spoke up, and the man turned to look at him, getting up and retreating to his table.

So, if you want to actually see me active n shit, follow my main thing @GodHatesRach , I have a Supernatural Preference Boyfriend thing sooooo