The First Kiss (Part 2)

Twaimz --

You and Issa were walking past the primary school (grade school) that was near. You both smiled at the children who ran to their parents happily. Soon, a small kid around the age of 7 came up to you both, the child looked lost. "H-Hi, can you help me find my mum?" The child asked, "Of course!" Issa smiled. "Thank you, mister and misses" The kid smiled. You, Issa and the kid, who was called Leo, sat on a bench. You watched as Issa taught Leo the llama song with actions. Soon a distressed woman ran up to Leo in a hug. "Thank you so much!" The woman thanked both of you. Leo had waved goodbye to both of you as they left. Issa smiling at you, "You can really work with kids!" You smiled. "Really? Y/N, some day I thought that could be us!" He grinned as he leaned in and kissed you gently as you kissed back as well.

Pewdiepie --

Felix had brought you to Starbucks, knowing you loved it. The Starbucks was surprisingly empty, except for some teenagers, who stopped you and Felix, wanting to say hi and that they were fans. When you and Felix had soon gotten your drinks and sat down, he sat opposite you. You talked and talked till it was time to leave. As you reached the door, Felix spoke up. "Oh, Y/N, you have something on your face!" He looked at you. "Where?" You tilted your head, "I'll get it!" Felix leaned in and pecked your lips, "Got it"

JoeyGraceffa --

You and Joey were watching some movies, till an enotional scene came up. You were strong against tears but Joey wasn't. You sat there till you heard a sniffle, you glanced over to see a teary Joey. His lip quivered as tears fell, his emotions taking over from the movie scene. You wiped the tears but they just kept coming. The movie ended with a cliffhanger and you freaked out. You felt something slightly wet and tasted salty hit your lips softly. It was Joey's lips. You kissed him back softly as he pulled back, his eyes red from crying, his tears had reached his lips. "Calm down Y/N" He smiled.

A/N: All this was either cheesy or cliche, I hate myself but love it.