When They Get Involved With Your Ex

Danisnotonfire --

Ever since you had gotten with Dan, things were great and he took your mind off bad things. One day, your ex-boy/girlfriend kept texting you.

It was pretty obvious that Dan was agitated by it. Soon, another text saying.

'I've seen you with that emo haired dude, are you really going out with a guy like him??'

Dan lost it. "Tell that b*tch to shut the bloody hell up!" And you just laughed it off.

AmazingPhil --

You and Phil were out for a walk, which was highly unusual. While out in the park, you felt slightly intimidated by...nothing.

You looked around and spotted your ex, coming your way. "Phil" You quietly said to him. "Y/N?" He questioned, in the same quiet tone. "Ex-O-Clock" You responded as he nodded.

You both nodded at eachother, going in and kissing one another for a quick second and just like that, your ex had disappeared.

Twaimz --

You and Issa went out for a bit of clothes shopping, and you were thinking, 'Finally, a guy who wants to actually shop!'.

As Issa was in a bathroom, you were skimming through some clothes, when something went around your waist. It couldn't be Issa, cause he didn't do that. You turned and you were face to face with your ex-boy/girlfriend.

"Hello again. You're obviously still single, so why don't we make it work again" He/She smirked, and out of nowhere, somebody pushed him/her off you. "Get yo' desperate ass off her b*tch!" Issa clicked his fingers in his/her face and he/she went away.

Pewdiepie --

You walked into Felix's house, hearing your phone go off about 5 minutes ago but were too lazy to get it. You walked into the living room, Edgar following you as you saw Felix talking to somebody on your phone.

You tapped his shoulder and he awkwardly laughed, handing you your phone back and your ex was on the line. You hung up and looked at Felix.

"What? Just making casual conversation!" He excused himself and rushed off.

JoeyGraceffa --

You and your ex agreed to be friends and you still got along.

You asked Joey if he/she could come over and he agreed, quite happy about it.

After the visit, which went great, you noticed Joey had this big grin on his face.

"Joey? What's with that look?" You asked. "If we weren't a thing, I'd totally ask your ex out" And you both ended up laughing.