How You Find Out Who They Are (Phil Lester)

AmazingPhil --

You were walking down the strangely quiet and empty streets of London. You swore you heard skipping and looked around. Nobody, till you felt somebody bump into your back. You fell to the ground, near to a large puddle. "Hey!" You spat and looked up to see a cute man.

His hair was black, till the sun it, turning it a dark blue. His eyes were an icy blue and his skin ws pale. He wore skinny jeans and a red, plaid shirt and he towered over you in height.

"I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!" The man apoligised, biting his lap nervously. He held out his hand for you to take it, you reached out and held it, pulling yourself up. "Again i'm really really really rea-" You cut him off, "It's alright" You then walked away, going to your favourite book shop.

You entered and something caught your eye. You thought you saw that blue eyed man on a book. You walked over and saw a book titled, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire.

You picked it up and skimmed through it, to see a fact file. "Phil, Phil Lester" You mumbled. You went to the counter, buying the book. "A fan eh?" The lady at the counter smiled. "Yeah, a fan" You lied.

You went home and walked up the astonishing and feet-tiring amount of stairs. "Dan, you can do it!" You heard the voice of the Phil person. "There's too many stairs!" You heard a different voice pant.

You looked over your shoulder to see the two people on the cover, Dan and Phil. You were wide eyed as you ran up the stairs. "If she can run, you can Danny!" The Phil person encouraged. "A. Don't call me Danny and B. She has her own life!" The Dan person mumbled.

You got to your apartment door, unlocking it and walking in. You looked at the book as you closed the door behind you. You were about to learn all about Dan and Phil.