When It's That Time Of The Month

Danisnotonfire --

You were very self-consious on your period. "Danny!" You called out, Dan approaching you. "You called?" He inquired. "Am I fat to you?" You asked. "What! Of course not!" Dan exclaimed. "Don't lie!" You yelled and stormed off, it took Dan a couple minutes to figure out what happened.

AmazingPhil --

You were basically a volcano of anger on your period. "Y/N? Do you know where my camera is?" Phil asked you, you clenched your fists and shook your head. "Are you okay?" He asked, and you blew your top. "Oh my god! Stop interrogating me!" He yelled in a growl, back hand slapping him across the face and storming off, leaving a naive Phil with a hand mark across his face to figure out what had happened.

Twaimz --

You were a sassy bîtch on your period, you took nothing from nobody. Issa was intriuged by this, alot. You were on the couch, eating chocolate, when Issa came over, sitting next to you. "I never said you could there!" You snapped your fingers. "Well! Damn!" Issa got up, and walked away with his hand in the air and swaying his hips as he walked off.

Pewdiepie --

You were extremely quiet on your period. So, Felix was worried when you'd only mumble as a response. You only ever spoke up when you wanted something but luckily, your periods didn't last too long.

JoeyGraceffa --

Strangely, Joey knew all about periods. It might have been that most of his friends were girls but when you sat on the couch, he wrapped multiple blankets around you, got many brands of chocolate and he put on your favourite movie. Not to mention, he had your 'things' in the bathroom ready...but the only catch was, he was cautious of Storm's white coat and the blood.

A/N: As this was written...im on my period -_- But I had lots of chocolate today! Yippie