When Someone Tries Flirting With Him

Danisnotonfire -

You loved Dan, but...that wouldn't stop others from trying to make a move on him, male or female...or both. He was just such a sweetheart, that was probably why people liked him so much.

It was on one particular evening, the tube was actually quite empty, you were sat in seats where you were opposite one another, mainly because you could put your feet up on the chairs around you.

But, then a woman came over, and not to seem rude, you both put down your feet, and tried to act natural, but this woman was more interested in Dan.

"Well, hey there, what's your name?" She asked, leaning by the wall, a more suggestive tone of voice, as Dan awkwardly glanced at you.

"Uhm, Daniel...but just Dan works fine.." He responded. "Well, Just Dan, are you single?" She asked, jumping right into those questions.

"Actually, 'Just Dan', has a girlfriend" You spoke up, pointing at yourself as you moved to sit next to him, the woman excusing herself and walking away, either feeling awkward, or embarrassed.

AmazingPhil -

Phil was one of those guys that will run ahead of some people, just to open a door for them, and people were just naturally grateful.

But, one day, you and him were walking, and there was a lady who had multiple bags, and was walking to her car, seemingly struggling.

Phil, being a gentleman, ran over and opened the car door for her, so she could place her bags inside it, and very noticeably, winked, and not in a friendly way.

As he came over, he knew that you had saw, and tried to simply laugh it off, and so did you.

Twaimz -

Issa was out making a video, and he had gone to a dance studio, to learn how to do different styles and whatnot.

You had stayed at his home, just cleaning around, because he may or may not had made a bit of a mess with his last video, and for a week said, that he'd clean it soon.

When he had came back, he entered the lounge, where you had simply been watching videos on your laptop. You looked up and a faint lip-stick mark was on his cheek.

He sat down next to you with a small huff, and just started to rant about how this certain instructor kept trying to 'get all over him', and you kinda found it funny.

Pewdiepie -

You and Felix regularly went out to places like Starbucks, it was just your 'thing', and it wasn't unusual that some baristas would try flirting.

It was one of those days, where you both got what you usually got. They finished your drink first, so you found some seats for you both.

Felix came back, his hand obviously trying to cover something up.

"What're you trying to hide there?" You asked, as he hadn't moved his hand and when he did, that side of the cup would be facing his direction.

"Nothin'" He shrugged, but as he turned the cup, you saw a number written on it, and when you consulted him about it, he just took a long drink, making an obnoxious, drinking sound as he did.

Joey Graceffa -

You both loved to take the dogs to dog parks, let them socialise with the other dogs and puppies, while you two could sit and watch, or play with them.

One day, the leashes were off the two huskies, and immediately, Storm had ran over to a different husky on the other side, far from you two, and it was out of the ordinary as Storm would usually stay around you both.

Joey quickly rushed over, and you saw him take Storm's collar, and a woman, around his age, took grasp of her dog's harness.

He came back over, sitting next to you, and proceeded to throw a stick for the dogs to go after.

"You wanna know what she said to me, she said, you're dog is so cute, but your much cuter"

"So she was flirting with you?" You questioned, and he nodded. You stood up, and very quickly, he took her hand, and pulled you back onto the bench, you both were sitting on.

"Down" He said as if to a dog, obviously joking.