When You Two Aren't Together

Danisnotonfire --

It was almost two weeks and you hadn't seen Dan, never had you been so bored. Everyday, you tried texting him, you only got short responses.

When you finally saw him, you were the happiest girl on earth. He hadn't said anything though.

"Dan? Where's your voice disappeared to?" You asked.

"Well, I've been trying not to mumble alot" He explained, his voice was definately put out there a little more.

"Dan, accept your mumble, I have and I love it" You smiled at him.

"You're so cheesy" He mumbled.

AmazingPhil --

You had been in college alot more and Phil was out to visit his family. You didn't have time to call, text or Skype/Face Time.

Yeah, it was nice to have time to study but at the same time, you were alot more lonely without the enthusiam of Phil.

You sat at your desk, hearing the door open but you supposed it was the wind.

Hands landed on your shoulders, as defense you swung around and punched the person.

"Owwwwwww!" The voice of Phil whined, holding onto his nose.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed as Phil laughed slightly.

"Now I know not to mess with you"

Twaimz --

Issa had gone to some meet-up or something and he had to fly over to where it was.

He gave you a key to his house so you could look after Turbo as he didn't trust the dog by himself.

"Yeah, it's been quiet, right Turbo?" You spoke to the dog.

"You talk to dogs when you're alone?" Issa's voice questioned as you turned to face him.

"Hey girl!" He grinned, hugging you tightly as you hugged back.

Pewdiepie --

Felix had gone out to visit family and you agreed to pug-sitting. It was so quiet and...lonely when Felix wasn't there.

You lied on the floor, Maya lying on your stomach and Edgar licking your face.

"Are you cheating on me! With pugs!" Felix's voice exclaimed as you looked up to see him.

But, the dogs were in your way of hugging him.

JoeyGraceffa --

Joey was going to Masachusetts (I don't know the spelling) to visit his step-father and sister.

It was boring when he wasn't hear and you got even more impatient by the minute.

"Y/N!?" Joey's voice yelled throughout the house and soon you saw him and you ran up and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so bloody much!" You smiled at him.

He kissed your cheek and smiled. "I can say the same thing"