You Become Friends

Danisnotonfire --

You had met Dan and Phil, they were both adorable to you, especially Dan. You and Dan became very close but obviously not as close as him and Phil. 'Hey YN, wanna come over?' Dan texted you and you replied with a yes. Well..you responded with 'K'. You arrived at his apartment and you guys went to his room, which was surprisingly clean. You and Dan just watched videos. "Are we friends?" Dan spoke up. You thought for a minute. "Yeah, I guess we are" You smiled. "Good" Dan smiled back as you watched videos till sundown

AmazingPhil --

You saw both Dan and Phil in the apartments and soon you greeted them. You and Phil became, in your words, aquaintences. Something you noticed was that Dan was kinda protective over Phil. One day, Phil invited you over to watch anime. You looked over at Phil, who looked over at you. He held his pinkie out, "Friends?" He smiled. You wrapped your pinkie around his, "Friends!" You smiled, as you both went back to watching anime.

Twaimz --

Over the past couple weeks, you had greeted yourself to Issa. You two became close, he even gave you a hoodie with llamas on it! It was a win, win! You and Issa became close but you weren't sure about friends. "Issa?" You said. "Yep YN?" Issa looked at you. "Are we-" You were cut off. "Llama friends?" Issa snickered. "Yes, we are" Issa smiled. You smiled brightly at him.

Pewdiepie --

You and Felix became close, he even played games with you and taught you some Swedish. One day, you were at Felix's, you guys were playing some silly simulator games. "Hey Felix?" You looked up at him. "Yup?" He looked down at you. "Are we friends?" You asked. "We can be bros!" Felix grinned, you smiling as you guys continued to play.

JoeyGraceffa --

Ever since you met Joey, you two became close. Joey had a habit of giving you friendly kisses on the forehead, you didn't mind, it was just a friendly kiss. One day you two were playing with Wolf and Storm. "Are we like...friends?" Joey asked you. "I guess we are" You smiled, "Happy song!" Joey cheered as he mocked a howl, Wolf howling along, making you snicker as Storm laid on your lap.