When He Has A Nightmare (his p.o.v)

Danisnotonfire --

I watched it, Y/N kissing somebody else. It was killing me at that moment. She pulled from the kiss and smirked at me, "Sorry not sorry, did you really think i'd go out with a socially awkard f*ggot like you!" My heart shattered. I awoke with sweat down my face as I looked over to see Y/N, atleast she's still here.

AmazingPhil --

"Hey Phil, we need to talk" Y/N said to me as we sat down. "What is it!" I smiiled. "Can we just be friends" She told me. My heart broke in two, I felt my eyes well up. "It's just...it's really you not me" Y/N shrugged and left me. I felt my eyes open, tears began to run down my face, I look over to see a distressed Y/N, she's still here...

Twaimz --

It was really happening, there was Y/N crying, she had been...drunk. She continued to cry as I tried to ask what was wrong. "I kissed someone else and...I liked it" She looked up at me as my eyes widened. My eyes opened as I looked around. "Y/NNNNNNN" I cried out in tears as she appeared, there to comfort me.

Pewdiepie --

I couldn't do anything, there, in front of me. There was Y/N, her lifeless body swaying back and forth from a noose. I cried as I just watched. I knew she would get depressed but I didn't know it would go this far. I woke up sweating and crying as I glanced over to see Y/N. "You're alive" I mumbled as I smiled looking at her.

JoeyGraceffa --

"Joey?" Y/N looked over at me. "Yep!" I replied in my high pitched voice. "I've seen how you look at boys" She said, "w-what?" I questioned. "Joey...I think, you prefer men to women so I think we need a break so you can fill that void..". I awoke in sweat as I glance over my shoulder to see her sleeping peacefully...