Bonus Chapter ~ Yellow

"Dude, check this out!" Calum called to me.

I was sitting on the couch backstage in the greenroom, scrolling around on Twitter.

Calum ran out from the direction of the dressing room. His phone was clasped tightly in his tan hands.

"What?" I asked.

"I just found this app," He grins. "It's  called Yellow. Apparently you can find people's  snapchat codes, dude, this is like Omegle."

I blinked at him. "Dude, have fun with that." I chuckled.

"No, no, let's do it together!"

"I'm not doing that app." I laughed.

"I know," a devilish grin spread on Calum's face. "I'm getting a snapcode, and you're messaging it through your snapchat."

I paused, blinking at him.

"No way."

"Aw, c'mon man, don't be a buzzkill!" Calum whined.

I looked at him and sighed. "Fine, I'll do it if you do it."

"Alright... here we go, the first Snapcode of the day!" He grinned, showing me the new code to scan.

I looked at the yellow snapcode.

"Hmm. AbiArt34... you do it." I shoved the phone back to Calum.

"No way," he chuckled. "Ladies first."

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. "Alright, there I added her. What do I do now?"

"Message her, duh."

"I meant, what do I say, Calum." I laughed.

"Something really stupid!" He grinned.

"Like what?"

"Like, yo yo yo, check out 5sos, they're too lit to quit! And then never reply."

"I liked that yo yo yo part," I grinned, typing. "How about I say yo yo yo, then like mate or something with the m- eight thing?"

"Dude, say yo yo yo m-eight, h-m-u!" Calum squealed.

"But I'm hitting them up."

"I know! That's why it's stupid!"

"Alright, fine," I said, typing. "There. I sent it."

Calum giggled, then gasped.

"Dude! She's typing she's typing! What do you think she's gonna say?"

////

Hey incase you didn't connect the dots this is the chapter before they meat Courtney when they find how to get her snapcode yeah :)

Okay I don't have much to say really besides HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT MY LUKE FIC?!

DO IT

Ily if you see any typos or errors please message me!

Don't be a silent reader!

Bye
Xx

\\\\