卌 t h i r t y - t w o 卌

I flew up in my seat as the plane smacked the ground.

After remembering I was on a plane, I stretched out and looked around.

Ash and Courtney smiled at me.

"We're in Australia!"

I chuckled and rubbed my eyes lazily.

After getting off the plane and getting out of the airport, we headed to check into the hotel. Ashton had volunteered to stay with Courtney in a hotel while the rest of us would stay with our families.

Driving down the old roads I grew up driving down made me nostalgic. When we reached the hotel, Luke, Michael, and I waited outside for Courtney and Ash to check in.

****

"Hi," I smiled. "We're both checking in,"

The lady at the front desk smiled her white teeth at me. "Oh, are you two the honeymoon couple?" She beamed.

I felt my face tint red as I looked over at Courtney, who also started blushing.

"Oh, no, that's not- yeah, that's not us. We're not even dating," I said quickly.

"Oh, my bad." She smiled. "Can I have a last name?"

"Irwin."

"Are you Ashton?" She asked.

When I nodded, she checked my ID and then handed my two room keys.

"You're in room 215, enjoy your stay," She smiled.

"Well, that was awkward," I chuckled as we headed into the elevator.

"What was?" Courtney asked.

"The whole honeymoon thing..."

"Oh, yeah..." She trailed off as the elevator opened.

We found our room at the end of the hall and pushed the door open. I was immediately shocked to find there was only one bed instead of two.

"Oh, my, well- I'll go down to the lobby, they can get us a new room-"

"-Ashton, wait." Courtney grabbed my wrist lightly before I headed out of the room.

I turned back around to look at her soft face.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We should talk."

"About?"

She pulled me back into the room and closed the door. We sat down at the edge of the bed as she looked at her hands in her lap. After a moment she sighed.

"Keeping this kiss a secret is driving me nuts," She blurted.

I found myself taken aback. "W-what do you mean?"

"I mean I can't just pretend that nothing happened, Ash. I can keep it from the boys and from everyone else, that's fine-"

I looked up at her. "Did you tell them?" I interrupted.

She quickly shook her head. "I know how much you don't want them to know about anything between us, and I promised I wouldn't tell, so I won't. I'm talking about us. What about us? We act like nothing even happened when we're alone it just turns things awkward."

I sighed and bit my lip. "I know,"

She moved her hand to my knee, as she looked in my eyes. "Ashton, do we have something or not?" She urged.

I thought for a moment, then nodded. "We have something."

"Then are we going to do something with it, or are we just going to let it float above our heads until we die?" She pressed.

"We're going to do something with it."

She looked at me once more, then nodded. "Alright, then. Ashton Fletcher Irwin, will you be my boyfriend?"

***

After another 10 minutes of playing some music on the radio, Courtney and Ashton came out of the hotel, laughing about something they were talking about. I felt a tad sad because I wanted to be in Ashton's place, but that was my own fault not his, so there was no point feeling sad about it.

"Hiya!" Courtney beamed.

"You're in a good mood," I laughed as she and Ash hopped in the car.

"Just excited to go hang with some koalas!"

"We're hanging with koalas?"

Courtney rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh please, Cal. I didn't fly all the way to Australia to not hang out with koalas."

I chuckled and shrugged. "Alright, next stop, a local zoo,"

The car sped off, with all of us laughing and talking, and I felt proud of myself, for not seeming like a complete bozo.

////

Apologizing for this chapter because 50% of it was writer's block. (Basically the Calum POV parts)

^^^ but speaking of the Cal POV I'm going to be adding it more YAY

QUESTION: TELL ME 3 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF!

I'll do some too:

1. I'm vegetarian

2. I have an older brother who I get along really well with (he's a year older than me)

3. I met 5sos for about 30 seconds and at the end I walked into the door and Luke laughed at me (I cry)

DEDICATIONS FROM MY HORROR STORY GO TO:

mikeysmanyguitars

thepowerless

SokkaTheKat

Star__Hemmings

girls_talk_Malum

ZhuZhuTheGreat

JeethaJose

fangirls_unite_88

THERE ARE FREE DEDICATIONS TO ANYONE THAT COMMENTS AND READS MY HORROR STORY SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

YoU kNoW wHaT yOu ShOuLd Do?! follow me ^~^

Mkay Ily guys <3

if you see any typos or errors please message me!

vote, comment, share and follow!

xx

\\\\