卌 t h i r t y - f o u r 卌

I know I said I was going to change to weekly updates, but I missed you guys.

(Updates still won't be constant)

GET THIS STORY TO 50 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER :)
••••

"You got to pick our America midnight adventure, I choose what we do this time!" I smiled.

Courtney rolled her eyes at me playfully. "Ash, maybe that's not a good idea," she chuckled.

"Of course it is!" I protested. "I know all the cool hangouts!"

Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"Okay..." I frowned. "I know some cool hangouts."

Courtney hit my arm playfully. "Alright, alright, just show me your cool hangouts." She giggled, hopping into the car we took to get to the arena.

"What time do you have to be back by?" She asked me.

I laughed. "Courtney, the show's tomorrow. The roadies are just beginning to set up now so during the soundcheck later tomorrow in front of the fans we'll be ready."

"Oh..." she nodded. "I was going to say... it was kinda late for an adventure if you had to preform a show the same night."

I laughed, turning on the car. "And we're off!" I cheered, driving out of the lot.

After playing Nickelback for a little while we pulled into a parking lot. I turned down Burn It To The Ground as Courtney looked out of the window.

"The Kangaroo?" She asked, reading the building sign.

"Yeah," I laughed, looking at my watch. 6:30 pm on the dot. "And they're just opening."

I escorted her out of the car, as she took my hand and jumped out.

"What is this, a bar?"

I shrugged. "Got me."

"Ash," Courtney face palmed and chuckled. "I'm underage."

"In America," I noted. "This is Australia. You can legally drink at eighteen."

"Ah." She nodded slowly. "Well, I've never gotten drunk, so maybe tonight is the night I lose my sober virginity."

"Ew," I laughed. "That sounds like tonight's the night you're going to lose your virginity while sober. Like every other time you've done it you've been drunk," I laughed.

"Ew, Ashton!" She pushed me, laughing.

"Oh, come on, that one wasn't me, that was all you!" I smiled.

"Whatever, let's just go inside," she chuckled, as I pulled her inside.

When inside, we snagged a booth and I ordered drinks for the two of us.

When they came, I watched Courtney eagerly.

"What?" She blinked at me.

"I want to watch you take your first alcoholic drink!" I waited.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, then took a small sip of the drink. A cringe spread across her face. "Oh, I wasn't expecting that!" She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Didn't like it?" I laughed, taking a drink of my own glass.

She opened her eyes again. "No, that was good." She said quickly, grabbed the glass and downed the rest as if it was a shot.

I gawked at her. "Courtney!"

"What?" She hiccuped.

"You can't just swig alcohol you'll get drunk so fast!"