11# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello fantastic people!

I'm sorry i haven't updated in a long time! There was a reason. :).

So, chapter 11, i think. ;L.

And thank you to LilMissSunshine_123 for the 'it' comment! Can you spot 'it'? ;P

Comment, Fan, Vote please? ;).

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god." I groaned as I sat up.

Darcy. Darcy was here!

I swivelled off the sofa and shook Sally. She stirred and looked at me with confused eyes. I could tell she was remembering because her jaw dropped and her eyes dilated.

"Shiiit..." She murmured, and scrambled into a sitting position. She smoothed down her short black locks before standing up. She held out a hand for me to stand up and I took it graciously.

"Oh gosh. You ready for this?" I asked still holding onto her hand. She nodded weakly and cleared her throat.

"Yeah." she said with a lot more confidence than I think she felt. I felt proud of her.

We opened the living room door and immediately heard Darcy's high, annoying and ultimately whiny voice.

She was probably complaining about something. I faced Sally and we had a quick hug for support before finally opening the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snorted.

"Ah! Is that any way to talk to and old friend?" she asked, hand over heart obviously faking hurt.

"Ex-friend, permanent bitch. You can't stay here. We're leaving now, as there's a storm coming, if it isn't already here..." I trailed off, looking at the scene in front of me.

Jake was sitting at the table with his head in his hands. Tom was standing against the counter, arms folded across his chest. He was facing my way with his hair falling over one of his eyes, his

expression glum.

Darcy was standing freakily close to Jake and I felt Sally's body tense. Darcy knew what she was doing.

"You were always the charming one. Besides, how are you getting there? I had to walk all the way up here with my bags! I almost broke my nails, plus all this snow will ruin my channel coat." she complained, in that aggravatingly high voice. I had a good look at her, and I wasn't surprised at her sluttiness. She was wearing a something skinned coat that made we want to throw red paint over her. That better be a fake. I looked at her legs and saw a ridiculously short skirt with thick leggings and high-heeled boots. Her awful peroxide blonde hair falling over her shoulders and layers of make-up ran slightly down her face from the melting snow. She never ceases to amaze me.

"And you were always... Well. I think the outfit speaks for itself. Besides, your not welcome here or within a thousand mile radius of us. All of us. Besides, what are you doing here?" I asked, hand arrogantly placed on my hip.

"Well, I came here to talk to Jake actually. Jakey-babey..." She said seductively, walking over to him, running a manicured nail between his shoulder blades making him shiver.

"Get your grimy mits off him mow, Darcy." Sally said, stepping around and in front of me.

Darcy looked up at Sally and I saw that she was confused. Then she realised the situation and looked between Sally and Jake, making the connection.