9# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello Beauties!

New chapter!

Thank you all for the support! I've just reached over 100 fans, and that's incredibly amazing to me! Thank you all for reading, commenting, yadda, yadda yadda!

Comment, Fan, Vote please? ;D.

Thank you a lot and enjoy!

X.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to find Tom laying underneath me, and Sally shaking my arm.

"Wha... What?" I murmured.

"Get ready Ambs, we're gonna leave in about half an hour." She leant forward and kissed my forehead before walking out of the room. I looked up trying to the clock on the wall which read that it was 8:12pm. Had I really slept for three hours? I sat up and rubbed my eyes, before remembering the make-up I had on and started to wipe under my eyes.

Groaning, I sat up and poked Tom in the ribs. I was leant against his chest with his arms wrapped round me. He groaned too, before his eyes fluttered open.

"Tom, we're gonna go in half an hour." I said. He simply nodded and rubbed his eyes.

I pulled myself out of his grip and walked over to the window. The sky was in between purple and black. Stars were barely visible through the fast flying snow that crashed into every opposing object. The pines had started bending due to the picking up winds.

I heard the springs if the sofa release and turned to see Tom stretching. His white shirt pulling tightly over his abs... I saw his eyes scrunch shut and his arms stretched over his head and held back a giggle. What a face!

"Stop looking at my irresistible body." Tom said. How the hell...? His eyes are screwed shut!

"I'm not looking at you!" I said, stupefied.

"Yeah, and I'm an ice princess." he said bringing his arms back down and looked at me.

"Yeah, thought it was cold in here." I said, and giggled.

We stood there awkwardly for a few minutes saying nothing, before I started to walk out of the room at a fast pace.

"Ambs?" Tom said, reaching out to stop me and brushed my arm, making all my hairs stand on end.

"Yeah?" I said abruptly.

"I.. Er, I was wondering if you wanted to... Guh.." he stuttered, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah?" I prompted.

"Amber!" Jake called. I sighed.

"Sorry Tom. Tell me later, yeah?" I said sweetly. He just nodded, closing his eyes. He looked so sweet. I put an arm gently around his shoulder and then walked off, feeling bad for him. Stupid interrupting Jake.