16# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello gorgeouses. :D.

Chapter 16 is up!

This is a bit of a slow chapter, but it's all in preparation for Amber's search!

Ok, so, a lot of people on the last chapter wanted Darcy to die. Is she really that bad?!

I mean, yeah she kinda ruins everything, but does she need to die? Ok, so maybe not my strongest arguement. ;L.

Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean Darcy's gone?" Tom croaked, eyes wide.

"I mean, she's not anywhere physically within this house." Jake said, equally square eyed.

"She wouldn't be that stupid to go outside, would she?" Sally asked, anxiousness in her voice.

"Well, the storm is letting up, but it's still not safe to go out. I bet it was to do with getting attention." Tom said, now getting bitter.

"That's Darcy for you. What do we do? We can't just walk out and get her." I said, jogging to the panoramic window to try and see if I could spot her. Nothing. Even though the snow was fading away, it was still forming a wall which you couldn't see past.

"We could leave her out there, let her fend for herself." Tom said, as if that was a reasonable suggestion.

" I know you don't mean that." I said to him and smiled a little. He half-smiled back.

"Well then, what do we do?" Sally squeaked. I already knew what should be done, and I was already dreading it.

"I'm going to have to go and get her." I said defiantly.

The room filled with objections and incredulous looks, all towards me.

"Are you mad!"

"You could get yourself killed!"

"I don't want you to..."

I listened to what they said, but all the shouts were all monotone, so I couldn't tell who said what, but I know I wanted Tom to say the last. Oh, how mushy?!

"I know, but what if Darcy's hurt? I don't want her blood on my hands." I said, holding them out.

Yeah, Darcy was a loathsome bitch, but I didn't hate her enough to want her dead.

That shut them up for a minute.

"But it's too dangerous, Ambs." Tom said calmly.

"I know, but I don't want the risk of her being... Being..." I trailed, the last word caught in my throat, choking me.

"Dead. Ok, but we have to take precautions." Jake finished for me, and I was grateful. He was serious again and i felt kind of proud.

"I'm not happy about this..." Tom stated. Sally nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but i wouldn't leave you out there, would i? I can't leave Darcy."

"I just can't believe she got her way again. You're risking your safety for hers. You're just too nice a person to let her be." Sally said, and there was a unanimous agreement as the boys were nodding too.

"Let's just get ready." I said, looking each of them in the eye before walking out of the room, readying myself for Darcy's 'rescue'.

*****