19# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello my beauts. :)

First off, i just want to say i'm so, so sorry for not uploading in... forever. It is a really long story, and you might not believe me. ;)

The chapter is an OKAY length, but not long enough for the amount of time i haven't uploaded.

Ah, and secondly, the music is a band i'm totally in love with. Young Guns. I saw then a few days ago and they were the most amazingly nice people. When i couldn't get my camera to work for taking a photo of me and my friends with a few of the band members, we were invited back after the show to take another one. How awesome is that?! Definitely check them out. They deserve a few minutes of your time! :D

So, Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV!

I sat on the floor for what felt like hours. I lifted my heavy head out of my hands and scoped the room. The door was wide open, Tom curled underneath it. I looked at him and i welled with anger again. He was the reason Amber as out there with no safety line.

I sighed and put my hand over my shoulder, tapping the kitchen door lightly.

"Sally?" I asked half-heartedly.

"Fuck off Jake." Sally called back weakly.

I screwed my eyes shut as her words sank into my head. Boy, how things can change in a few hours.

Tom sniffed from the door way and every breath he took infuriated me. I mean, yeah it was his fault, but he's overreacting. He's acting like a stupid baby. I miss Amber too.

Tom started muttering something, and that tipped me over the edge. I pulled myself off the floor and grabbed an umbrella from the little umbrella stand by the phone. I threw it like a javelin at him, and hit hid in the chest.

"Shut up Tom. We get it, you screwed up." I snapped. Tom's eyes welled and i knew if i was my normal self I'd take it back. But I'm not my normal self.

"You're supposed to be my friend, not make me hate myself even more..." He blubbered and i balled my fists.

"Stop whining." I spat and leant against the wall. Tom took a deep breath and i stormed into the living room.

I paced for a bit as i tried to clear my head. Amber's out there. She might be with Darcy or... Not gonna think anything else. She would have to wait for the storm to continue clearing or risk it... I hope she had more sense than that. We'd have to... what? We can't go and get her... At least Sally and Tom can't. I can't risk others. And she's my cousin.

I walked over to the window and peered out, already knowing that i wouldn't be able to see anything past a few foot, let alone Amber a few hundred feet away. If she hadn't been blown away...

Shaking my head at that thought, i ran a hand through my hair and decided I'd have to go, without a safety line. Not like it was a big deal or anything, but i haven't really faced many storms in my life, so i'm not sure what i'd be up against.

I paced a bit more before i had made my decision.

I walked out of the room and grabbed my hoodie and pulled it over my head. This caught Tom's attention as his head perked up and looked at me with confused eyes.

"I'm going after her." I said and i zipped myself up.

"No! If anyone does, it should be me. I don't have anyone else!" He shouted and he picked himself off the ground slowly, holding onto the door handle.