25# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Don't go to the optician! You're not seeing things. I have uploaded. ;o

Hello! ;D

I'm so sorry i haven't uploaded in so long, it's ridiculous. I've just had GCSE's and shed-loads of courseworkand college open evening so and concerts and stuff like that, soi haven't had time to upload. It's just been hectic. but i'm sorry. D;

Soo, i barely remembered what happened last time i wrote, so i'll be amazed if you have, what with all the stories on here to get lost in now. Sorry again. :P

And i'm thinkng about doing a cover, but i have no idea what to do. so yeah, any ideas or something, please let me know. It'll be appreciated. ;D

So withough further ado, i'll let you read.

Comment, Vote, Fan and enjoy!

Thank you. xDD

<333

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber's POV

I walked away from Tom, placing a hand on the spot he'd kissed. He kissed me? He kissed me! It was only a small peck on the forehead, but it's the most concrete contact we've ever had.

"Amber!" I could hear Darcy, still wailing from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes to myself and briskly moved down the hallway to the bathroom she was currently dominating.

I pushed through the bedroom and stopped at the door, and knocked.

"Enter." She said, her voice all 'high and mighty'.

I huffed and walked in, looking to the floor as i walked round to the side of the stairs. I could hear her moving as the water made a rippling sound.

"What?" I asked, my voice sharper than i expected.

"I need to get out now." She stated. I looked up to her face and raised an eyebrow.

She bought her gaze to mine and said a lazy and sarcastic "please". That was enough for me - the faster i get away from her the better.

I pulled the plug out from the other end of the bath and waited for the water to drain away. It made that sucking sound before vanishing completely.

I grabbed a big towel from the cupboard and held it out to her. She wrapped it around her shoulders and made it so she was presentable.

I walked around behind her and slipped my arms through her armpits, not wincing once. I hoisted her up, a strained sound rushing out of my lips, until she was fully extended. She adjusted the towel and threw her arm around my shoulders.

Tentatively, she stepped out of the bath, lumbering her weight on the leg that wasn't hurt. Throwing all the weight she could on me, i practically carried her to the bedroom.

The room was freezing, and the windows were completely boarded up with snow. I sat Darcy down on the bed and walked to the radiators, turning them on.

"Have you got any clothes you want me to get or shall i just grab anything for you?" I asked, turning to face her.

"Tracksuit?" She asked.

I nodded and walked out of the room, towards the room she was in. I opened the door to a complete mess. Her clothes were flung everywhere, and shoes had been kicked off all over the pace. I walked through the chaos to her case, which had barely a few items in there.

I found a beige-looking tracksuit and fluffy socks with extra underwear. I bundled them in my arms and walked back to Darcy.

She looked up to me like a deer in the headlights. It was probably because she didn't want anyone walking in on her with only a towel on. Yeah, that's it.