13# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello beauties!

Ok, so this is only a small chapter, and it might be a bit boring, but hopefully the next one will be better, *Wink wink.*

So Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amber?!"

I woke with something nudging my back, bending me forward and making the stiff feeling in my back and neck worse.

"Ambs! What's behind the door? You need to come out of here, right now!" Sally yelled through the door.

I rubbed my wyes and looked around me. Apparently I had fallen asleep against the door.

"Ok, one second!" I moaned and rolled away from the door. I pulled myself to my knees and then to a standing position somehow.

The door swung open and Sally was standing there with wide eyes.

"the storm is letting up! We could probably go soon!" she sang before swooping down the hallway. Rubbing my neck, I followed her, laughing at her infectious happiness.

I walked into the living room and immediately looked out the window and saw that the snow was falling less rapidly, but that didn't mean it was going to stop. I tore my gaze from the window and they fell on Tom. He was asleep on the couch, his head wrapped in his elbow. I found myself smiling but quickly hid it. Unfortunately, Sally noticed. She nodded her head towards him, and I looked at her, not understanding what she wanted me to do. I was supposed to still be angry with him! He broke my heart, didn't he? She kissed the air playfully bit them pretended to prod him, but not touch him. I mouthed 'why' to her, and she only shrugged. She whispered something like 'talk' but I didn't catch it. Rolling my eyes, I walked over to him and leant down. I flicked a stray bit of hair out of his eyes and looked at his features in detail. His nose was slightly crooked where it has been broken before, i'd have to ask him about it later. His ridiculously long eyelashes lay on his cheeks and his gorgeous lips were puckered. Gorgeous? Oh whatever, it's not like he's gonna know. I heard someone clear their throat, and looked up to see Sally leaving the room, buy giving me a raised eyebrow. I forgot she was in the room. Well, she was, but she left and crossed her fingers at me. Why did I need that?

"Tom? Tom?" I asked lightly, placing my hand around his upper arm and shaking him lightly. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me dazed. The his eyes focused and he gave me an awkward smile that made my breathe catch. Quick Amber! Think of something to say!

"Do you... Err, want a tea or something?" I said and felt proud that I didn't say something stupid and typically me.

"Hmm? Yeah, ok." he said awkwardly and started to rub his eyes. I stood up straight and started to walk slowly towards the door.

"Amber! Now we're on our own, I need to talk to you. About that kiss..." he practically whispered as he stood up and looked out the window. I felt my throat go dry and my stomach knot.

"Hmm?" I managed to get out, as my voice failed on me.