21# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello beauts. ;D

Err, i think that this chapter is a little bipolar. You'll see. :D

The first bit was going to be a teaser as i didn't think i was going to be uploading for a while as i had a few exams and trips to got to, but i did, somehow, have time. I just wanted something gripping, but i didn't change it when i wrote the rest. ;)

So, Comment, Fan Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think she's ok. She's wrapped up underneath Old Climber with my line of cloth." I said as Tom shuffled where he sat.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that Amber..." He trailed, hanging his head and i couldn't stop my heart feeling like it was dropping.

"Shut up Tom." I said and leant forward to hug him quickly around the shoulders. He didn't have time to react as the hug was over so quick. He looked up to me, startled at the fact that I had made some form of contact with him and he didn't notice.

"You could do that again, you know." He said, his eyes lighting up. Confusion flashed past my face until I realised what he was on about.

"You sure? I mean, you're not well..." I said, dragging out the last bit. I looked to the floor and then looked at Tom out of the corner of my eye. He was biting the inside of his mouth, a i had to hold back a snigger. It was kinda cute, but equally funny.

"I'm not ill, Ambs. Just a little one?" He said, his voice and face very flirtatious.

"Oh, i think you're sick all right." I said as a small smile pricked at the sides of my mouth.

"Thanks." He said, and faking something that looked like hurt on his face. I smiled, knowing his game. He picked the wrong person for games.

I leant forward a little on the sofa towards him, causing him to bring his head up. I looked at him through my lashes and smiled meekly. I hen made sure i had full eye contact with him so he couldn't look away.

His lip twitched, and i could tell he was trying to hold back a smile. He was trying, but he failed.

I leaned in so that we were nearly touching noses. I leant my forehead against his, and i could feel his body tense next to me.

I bit my lip and placed a hand delicately on his knee. Shivers ran through his body, and i really had to bite down on my lip, otherwise i would laugh in his face. His eyes darted from my hand to my eyes again. I'll show you games!

He was still chewing his lip when i looked at his lips for full effect. He was knowing on that full lip and i think i almost gasped. I love his lips!

"Tom?" I asked in a sexy tone, and i was actually impressed. It sounded perfect!

"Ye.. ah, yeah?" He croaked, clearing his throat but then swallowing, hard.

"You are sick." I said, and then got up from my seat.

I was going to press him for more information, but i couldn't resist. I can't resist. Plus, we weren't done with the conversation.

I walked over to the door and opened it, looking back at him.

He was running a hand through his jet black hair, his face red but grinning. Like an idiot. That was so exhilarating! And i was so close...

I smiled to myself as i walked away to the kitchen to get him some water. We were going to have a nice long chat, and he was going to do most of the talking.