7# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello beautiful people!

So, new chapter!

Will also try to upload new story soon - fingers crossed. :).

Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you & enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back into the living room and sat opposite Jake. He was looking at Sally. Sally was playing her hair through her fingers. A nervous habit of hers.

She knew he was looking. I smirked at myself and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Err, Tom?" I asked. When I had his attention, I blushed, before nodding out of the room. He took the hint. I walked out the room and caught Sally's eye. She looked nervous, but I crossed my fingers and she giggled. I smiled at her before walking out of the room.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw Tom leaning against the counter, flicking through my iPod.

"Hey! That was in my bag!" I said, walking up to him and taking my iPod out of his hands. My hand brushed against it and the shock started again. Stupid shock.

"Actually, it was on the side. Don't accuse me of being a thief as well." He looked at me with wide eyes before facing me. Ahh, he it is.

"Tom, I'm sorry if i off-"

"That I offended." he interrupted.

"that I offended you, and you're an interrupting jerk." I said, really enjoying the last bit pass my lips.

He looked at me with his deep green eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry." I said, tearing my eyes off his to roll them.

"Nope. Apology not accepted. You have to prove it. Kiss me." he said patting his cheek, giving me a Cheshire cat grin.

"No way, Jose." I said and walked to the other side of the room, sitting myself on the table, crossing my legs neatly which was really hard in my skinny jeans.

He walked round and rested against my crossed legs.

"I've only known you a few days."

"No, you've known me years but only got to like me now."" he said, his eyes glowing.

"What makes you think I like you now?" I said, looking out of the window, then to him out the corner of my eye. I smiled.

He leant in close to me, our foreheads touching. He leant in so close that our noses touched, and then our lips were centimetres apart.

"Because it's written on your face." he smiled hugely, and he was the most dazzling I had ever seen. His lips grazed mine and then he pulled away, leaving the room completely.