18# Camping With My Cousin And His Idiot Friends.

Hello hotties. ;D

Chapter up! It's a little short though. ;/. But it was kinda fun to write. :)

The last bit might be a bit rushed, so bear in mind i might redo it again if i have time. I'll let you know somehow. :D

Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy!

X.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darcy!" I shouted. I pushed forwards and was eventually under the shade of Old Climber.

The sobs continued as i circled the tree, trying to find her. When i did, she was slumped against it, her left leg sitting at an awkward angle. I winced as i looked at her, fearing the worst.

"Darcy?" I asked sweetly. Her head snapped round at me and i gasped. Her eyes were all puffy and she had black tear tracks running down her face.

"Go away." She sobbed.

"Don't you dare! I risked my life for you, only to be told go away? You have no heart." I spat, and regretted it. Her eyes filled with emotion and tears started to pour.

"Ok, I'm sorry. But you risked your life for a stupid act! Why did you do that?!" I asked, approaching her and sitting down.

She scooted over a bit, but then gave up. She swivelled round to face me and then cried out in pain.

"What?" I asked, scanning her face.

"M-My ankle. I think it's broken." She sobbed and i felt my stomach plummet.

"How can it be broken? What did you do?" I asked as softly as i could, but given my mood, it didn't sound very soft at all.

"I was running towards this tree as i knew the storm was letting up and Jake said this tree always stands the elements." She said and stopped to wipe her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Go on." I said, and it was gentle this time.

"I was running, and i got to a point where i couldn't see anything, but i knew i had to keep on going straight. I ran past the jetty and tripped. It was a plank of wood from the jetty." She sniffed.

"I got up and kept going, but i had twisted my ankle so i couldn't get anywhere fast. I hobbled for a bit and saw Old Climber. I was nearly there when i heard this crack and... This huge tree fell on me out of nowhere! I tried to jump out of the way and mostly managed, but my leg was still in the way. It fell and the most excruciating pain shot though my leg. I couldn't stay out in case another fell so i dragged myself the last little bit towards Old Climber." She said and dropped her head in her hands.

"Why did you run Darcy?" I asked in a tired tone.

"Nothing was going my way." She said and i laughed in disbelief.

"Well it all has now, so you can sit pretty. We're gonna have to wait for the storm to completely go before we can take you back." I said, pacing.

"why do we have to wait?" She asked, confused.

"Because i can't get you back there on my own. You're not a giant, but i'm no wonder woman. I need help or an ambulance of something. We can't get one yet though, as the storm s still raging." I said mainly to myself, thinking through all the possibilities.

"So, we have to wait here, together, in a storm?" She asked, giving me a dirty look.

"Yeah. And it's all thanks to you. Just bear that in mind." I said as i slumped down against the tree. On the other side from Darcy.