90-Dissapointment. -Part Three

Preference #90: Dissapointment. -Part Three.

Harry: (He apologized for not being at your graduation.)

You held him tightly trying to take in what he had said, "Did you really get two tickets?" you laughed. He grinned, "Yes, I really did. I feel like if I get one more, I'll get my licence suspended," he smiled. You took in his deep scent and twirled his hair in between your fingers. He closed his eyes under your touch and smiled even more, "(Y/N), can you forgive me?" he whispered, opening his eyes, and bringing you closer to him. You stayed quiet thinking about his question. "I guess," you sheepishly said. Harry sighed, "You guess isn't good enough. I know I'm horrible for missing it, but would you be able to forgive me later on?" he asked again. You sighed along with Harry and thought about his question once more, "I want you to know that you really disappointed me, Harry. You promised, and you didn't show. But right now, I don't know if I can forgive you. I accept your apology, but I really expected you to be there. I'll think about it, babe..." you said once you made up your mind. He shook his head, and he drew out a breath that has been held for a long time, "What can I do to make it better then?" He asked, taking your hand and kissing your knuckles. "Please don't disappoint me again, Harry... Not like that at least."

Louis: (You broke down, and he held you in his arms.)

You felt his tears roll down his cheek and onto your shoulder. You cried into his chest, sobbing, and holding on to him for your dear life. "L-Louis, I-I don't want it to be ove-er, but you've given me no choice. I-I want you to know that I'll always be-e here for you, but I need to know first tha-at you won't let this happen again," you whimpered. Louis sniffled and looked into your eyes that were full of sorrow. He nodded, "I can't let you down again, (Y/N). I can't live with the fact that I made you cry... You're sitting here on this pavement crying and breaking down in front of me because of me; (Y/N), I can't do that to you again," he said, moving a stray piece of hair behind your ear. He kissed your tears away, "(Y/N), before you walked out that door, you told me you were tired. I've held you down, and now I'm letting you fly away from me so you can feel alive," he whispered. You screamed and hit his chest, holding onto his shirt, "No! I was just saying that! You make me feel alive! Louis, I need you to keep me alive! I can't leave you!" you screamed, begging for him to hold you even tighter. "(Y/N), it's time for you to let go of me... You need a break from being so poisoned by me. Live your life without me," Louis cried into your shoulders, holding you tightly. You cried and fought back more, "I'm not going to leave you so stop saying I should!" you whispered into his chest. Louis didn't saying anything, but he stood up, leaving you there crying on the pavement. "Louis, if you loved me you would listen to me and get better! You would agree and say we can work this out together!" you screamed as he walked towards his house. "(Y/N), I do love you! I'm leaving you because you need to realize there's much better people out there than me! I love you so much, but I'm horrible for you; and you need to realize that!" His fingers tore through his hair as he went into the house leaving you for good.

Liam: (You both were going off to the airport.)

The storm had rolled overhead to where you lived, and it didn't seem to get any lighter. His hand rested upon your thigh as you looked outside of the car. Liam gave you a small smile, "It'll be okay," he assured you. Later, you arrived at the airport and saw the rain patter across the big windows. You held Liam's hand as you searched the sky for any sign of future sunlight. You felt sad because you knew you couldn't take off until the storm cleared. Liam once again saw how disappointed you became at how your honeymoon trip would be delayed even further than what it was before. He gave you a half-grin, thinking to himself that he shouldn't have gotten your hopes up again. "Let's go sit down, (Y/N)," he quietly said, pulling your hand. You shrugged, "I'm fine, Liam. I want to watch the rain," you said, shaking your head. Liam stood back to where he was before with his hand still in yours. He looked at you again, seeing how intrigued you are by the rain. "I'm okay, Liam. I know you know I'm disappointed again, but it isn't your fault. Really, I'm okay... I'm not sad," you whispered, returning Liam the half-grin he gave earlier.

Zayn: (You were telling him how important he is to the fans.)

Zayn soon logged onto his tumblr account and searched his name. Fanfics, imagines, pictures, and edits were all under his name. He didn't see one bad thing except for the fact that he was getting older (which, apparently, fans don't like.) He laughed at everything he read and saw about him, but the main thing he saw was that he fans love him, and he wasn't a disappointment to them. He was, in fact, a role model to the fans, and a good looking one too. Zayn handed you the laptop at times when there was something too funny for him to Ben handle. "See? I told you that you were loved," you smiled. All the did was grin back, "Thank you so much (Y/N)... I'm loved and blessed everyday, and I wouldn't have it without these amazing people. I can see now that I'm not, and hopefully won't ever become a disappointment to these girls," he grinned looking back at the screen, scrolling and laughing some more.

Niall: (Niall promised to do your chores while you took the day for yourself.)

After Niall promised to do your day's work, you set off to go to the mall with a couple of your friends. You made time for yourself by just laughing and having fun. You got manis and pedis done, followed by a trip to the nearest ice cream shop. You let yourself go and found yourself eating outside of your diet. You found yourself being more outgoing than normal; it felt different to you, but it felt good to get away for once. After the day was over, you dreaded the fact that you had to go home, and that your day would soon be over. You didn't want the fun to end, but you had work to do. You opened the door and saw Niall doing your homework. You frowned when you saw his eyebrows brush together in confusion. "Oh, Niall," you laughed. "How can you be living like this (Y/N)? I see that all you do is work, and hard work too... You've got to let some of it go," he whispered setting down your binder. "After today, I think I might drop a class. I had too much fun today, and I don't want to have that fun every once and a while, I want to have it a lot... Thank you for doing all this Niall... It means the world," you smiled as you took a set next to him on the couch. "Well, the day isn't over yet, (Y/N)," he whispered, kissing your cheek.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've never done a three-parter before so hopefully this is what you all wanted. Exciting.

QOTD: What quote/saying do you use a lot?

I say what what in the butt all the time. Hahahaha. I usually say it when is done something right, or if I've answered a question right. I'll also do it when I've just proven a point right. I'll just say it whenever too because I'm stupid? I also say get out of my Lana Del Way all the time. Hahaha.

《 ☆★☆ omg. I can't even handle the feels anymORE. MY BABY IS GETTING OLDER. ZAYN STAHP. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY. ★☆★ 》

I made Louis's super long because his was more requested for a three-parter. So, for his resolution, he left her for good, knowing that there was much better for her. He loved her, so he let her go...

-Abbster.xx